Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Good leaders don't surround themselves with yes-ponies:orly:

No but he should have people that believe in his empire by his side, and this empire is one built on numbers of every kind (except base 11, those guys are just weird  :awuh: ).

Oh hey it's 42. You don't look like you lost your mind, so there goes that theory. I'd say we missed you but I'm not 100% sure we did, maybe 93%. :P

@Dovashy was mean to us, why'd you send such a cruel henchman to ruin our day.

@FortyTwo42, are you gonna let that comment slide? That's treason of the highest levels!

Aww, you 93% missed me? I'm so honoured! I'm only about 13% crazy so far, so I still have a long way to go! ^_^

Of course Dovashy was gonna come ruin your day. He has a knack for appearing when he's most needed!

Now, yes, that comment is a bit problematic... But good allies are just so hard to come by these days, so I'd rather not try to go into it. After all, it would only benefit you, not us; you're just trying to cause some dissension in the ranks, aren't you?! Dovashy has proven his loyalty to me countless times, so I'm just going to interpret his questionable derision of maths as humorous sarcasm.

Such a time to stop by.Now Dovashy can get back in his cage like the good person he is. :P

Dovashy isn't getting locked up anywhere. I'm not sure if you realized this yet, but you just turned on hard mode now that both of us are here! :toldya:

Good leaders don't surround themselves with yes-ponies:orly:

Yeah, that's right! My henchponies are free to act independently and think whatever they want! Just as long as what they do or say is whatever I wanted them to do or say.

No but he should have people that believe in his empire by his side, and this empire is one built on numbers of every kind (except base 11, those guys are just weird  :awuh: ).

Oh Celestia, those base 11 guys... I thought I'd pop in just once to see what they're like. Nothing could possibly describe what I saw! They're unquantifiable! :-o

You know, the base 14 crew are really cool. A bit unorthodox, but they know how to get things done. :)

You should check out the base 42 group! It the best because, well, I'm the creator and leader of that one. :grin:

Yes you do

A Yes-Ponie is the best type of pony 

Yes, exactly!

Uhh, I mean, I need advisors who aren't afraid to speak their mind and tell me when I'm wrong... I have no need for validation... :lie:

• Brohoof 2