Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Again, time is sparse so I'm making my weekly rounds to briefly to bring you back to 0! I may perhaps be around a bit more often next week, though. ;)

However, I will respond to the one thing that caught my eye as I loaded this thread:

On 02/04/2017 at 3:09 AM, Trottermare Galamane said:

01100001 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100101 01100101 00001010 

also 42 might get this one but i'm not sure? (does anyone get it)

Spoiler

the_complexity_of_quantum_binary_by_uber

"by Uber--Dragon"

That binary is ASCII code for 'a tree'. However, the last binary byte actually denotes line feed (pretty much the same thing as pressing Enter on a keyboard), so perhaps the quote would be more accurate like this: 'a tree

'

There will surely be points for this! But they will be awarded when I have more time to go through things thoroughly.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, FortyTwo42 said:

Again, time is sparse so I'm making my weekly rounds to briefly to bring you back to 0! I may perhaps be around a bit more often next week, though. ;)

However, I will respond to the one thing that caught my eye as I loaded this thread:

That binary is ASCII code for 'a tree'. However, the last binary byte actually denotes line feed (pretty much the same thing as pressing Enter on a keyboard), so perhaps the quote would be more accurate like this: 'a tree

'

There will surely be points for this! But they will be awarded when I have more time to go through things thoroughly.

*facehoof* ASCII! How could I miss something so simple!
Am I a truly worthy opponent for 42 when I miss such simple number scenarios? No, no I'm not, and as not a worthy opponent I can't even take down one of his traps. Therefore I'm using a 42 coupon to add a trap and bring the count to -1.
I may fail at numbers recently, but at least I can still break physics by creating matter from nothing and summoning a trap out of nowhere. I think I have 4 coupons left but I may be mistaken, I'll go back and check eventually.

Current count: -1

46 minutes ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

ummmm so....... -2?

I need some help! 

You're post would add one and put it at 0. I have magical coupons bestowed upon me by our not-so-benevolent overlord 42 that make the thread act kinda funny.

Ah shoot! I've been tricked into posting so now we're at 1. D:

• Brohoof 1