Name:

Refrence:

Personality:

Pose:

Thanks for requesting

currently closed as I try to make these request, thanks for understanding

Edited by pinkiepartypie

Name:Artemis Featherclaw
Refrence:http://nioniosbbbb.deviantart.com/gallery/50494331/Artemis-Featherclaw All pics here. She is also in my signature.
Personality:Artemis is a unruly soul and despises oppresion in every form. She follows the law or authority only if the one practicing it serves a purpose she supports. However... all ancestry should be respected no matter what and the opinions of your elders should always be at least heard before you decide to do something.

She dislikes the big Metropolis-type cities of Equestria. She believes that today's form of pony society is innefective since its' schools lack proper classes about teaching young ponies to take initiative.

Growing up in a forest with a ranger she bears great love for nature and animals, thus adding arsonists, poachers, and those who pollute nature to her list of enemies.

She believes that trust is gained through actions and not words. Make your words count and she shall too.
Pose:Something in the lines of this? http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140309050734/cardfight/images/f/ff/Seeker,_Sacred_Wingal_(Anime-LM-OP).png otherwise do improvise if you want.

name: kaymen blooblood

referance: (sig, and avatar) full body: post-27033-0-39730000-1406587246_thumb.jpg

personality: rude, crass, hyper, childish, mean...i could go on, but I'll leave it at that

pose: flying, maybe through the everfree with some bats

Does it cost anything to make a request?

all my request are free

Any Request Shop on this forum is free.

Only Commissions are paid.