Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Favorite Internet Ranter

Moved to Elsewhere

All right, who is your favorite ranter on the internet or favorite person who makes rants on the internet? For me, it's probably Pieguyrulz. He makes a lot of understandable points and can be reasonable. 

So discuss away!

I honestly don't know. I would say PMRants, but his new content hasn't lived up to his old stuff.

I also like NateTalkstoYou as well, but beyond that, I'm not a big fan of ranters.
EDIT: Oh yeah, and Buckley. :P

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood
  • Brohoof 1

I guess I would go with VlogRays because he makes videos about cheap drama just for the lolz and he has no facade about it.

Plus he responds to virtually every comment when you ask him a question or whatever, which is something I rarely do myself as a YTuber.

I like 04deoxys, dstcoyote22, me (Yes, I make rants. But I have no idea what to rant about.), ReviewTechUSA, and AlphaOmegaSin.

EDIT: I'm ranting on smartphone gaming because you heard me blabber on about it for a long time.

Edited by Kilobyte_Writer9K
  • Brohoof 2

I like 04deoxys, dstcoyote22, me (Yes, I make rants. But I have no idea what to rant about.), ReviewTechUSA, and AlphaOmegaSin.

EDIT: I'm ranting on smartphone gaming because you heard me blabber on about it for a long time.

Dstcoyote22 is an underrated one. He's a non brony who I feel had some of the most fair points on bronies.

Believe it or not, because the fact he was sort of neutral on bronies, he was actually one of the things that got me into MLP.

True story.

Yeah, though his upload schedule is kind of weird. It's like, there's those few months where he's uploading a video every week and then there's those periods where he is on a hiatus.

• Brohoof 1

I used to love Lillylivers, but she went away a few years ago. She made this really awesome rant on why feature animation at the time (about 2008-09) sucked. She tried merging with some other channel and moving to Blip but unfortunately that never went through.

I went onto youngbloodfantasy91 (formerly youngbloodfantasy92), then to dstcoyote22. As for their opinions on the fandom, neither are bronies, though I appreciate dstcoyote22's more respectful live-and-let-live stance towards it. Youngblood, however, fears it would end up becoming like the Sonic fanbase which he left years ago, because he's unfortunately only seen the bad side of it.

I used to love Lillylivers, but she went away a few years ago. She made this really awesome rant on why feature animation at the time (about 2008-09) sucked. She tried merging with some other channel and moving to Blip but unfortunately that never went through.

I went onto youngbloodfantasy91 (formerly youngbloodfantasy92), then to dstcoyote22. As for their opinions on the fandom, neither are bronies, though I appreciate dstcoyote22's more respectful live-and-let-live stance towards it. Youngblood, however, fears it would end up becoming like the Sonic fanbase which he left years ago, because he's unfortunately only seen the bad side of it.

Yeah I've seen youngblood. His rants don't really do it for me and I really don't like the idea of commentaries which I can't even tell if it's making fun of someone or criticizing someone harshly. Probably a nice person but I don't care for him.

• Brohoof 1