Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Crimson Cross

Neither. One exclamation mark should be sufficient.

61!

You're clearly not familiar with how I like to count. Without exception, each number is followed by an amount of exclamation marks equal to the number preceding the exclamation marks! That's the way of the 42! If I ever don't do that, you can be almost certain that I have been taken hostage and someone is impersonating me. And that impersonator is doing a very shoddy job at it too.

81!

Don't we still have a x2 bonus? That means you should've said 91, and now we're up to...

12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided the amount of exclamation marks shall reflect the actual number we're up to, not what that number becomes when the digits are reversed. So 21 exclamation marks for this count! The exclamation marks shall show the truth!

• Brohoof 1

Sjw ssr;w hghlqk kjglv ansfk kjak ZhdorZ

(Oh, oops, didn't think about that :derp:)

Apparently I also didn't think about the fact that my keyboard was in Qwerty layout software wise :lol:)

Edited by Namsdrows Kalb

(I use a Dvorak keyboard, but for some web games I change it to Qwerty on the computer's side so I don't have to mess with the controls, but I forgot to change it back to Dvorak, so I was typing on a Dvorak keyboard and my computer was thinking it was Qwerty)

Edited by Namsdrows Kalb

• 2 weeks later...

Wait a minute, Dr. Ocid's strategy makes sense! Remember, this counting game is run by Discord, so following the rules isn't the way to win! Which is why I am now going to count using colors, instead of numbers!

Puce!

(Also, I have no idea what number we're supposed to be on...)

• Brohoof 1