Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Crimson Cross

This game promised that it was "terrifying" and "fear-provoking!" Where's the soul shattering horror that I was promised, huh!? >_>   

*proceeds to crack knuckles*

To tell you the truth I've been waiting until you reach close to 100 to destroy all your efforts and shatter your hopes completely and entirely. But just because you said that I'm going to go ahead and subtract 38 from the score bringing us back to 50 however you guys have been far too slow.. Also that I conveniently forgot to unlock our count.  :mustache:

Hm.. I suppose I'd be more than happy to terrify you, but I don't want to risk scarring anyone else for life.  :umad:

I don't know why I don't post here very often. You're always trying to dethrone me. I should be returning the favor. So, hopefully I don't suddenly disappear for another hundred posts after I make this post. I will dethrone you too! Uhh, is it called 'dethroning' here, or something different?

If you're trying to think of a word, I'm pretty sure "defiling my integrity" will do rather nicely.  ^_^

Since it's new years and I'm feeling generous, I'm going to throw in that [x2 bonus] so you'll be able to count by twos.

56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there's any other game that lets me use as many exclamation marks as this game.

Edited by FortyTwo42

Apparently so, and I was just as surprised as you are! :mustache:

Oh...

Then I should help you to crush their dreams of winning :rarity:

Suddenly, a wild Discord appears. What will you do? - Fight - Magic - Defend - Items - Run

Discord will be expecting me to take one of those actions! You should never allow your enemy the chance to predict what you're going to do! So I'll do something wild and unpredictable so my foe won't be able to predict my next moves! So I'll... Sing a rousing song about duck tape!  ^_^

Oh...

Then I should help you to crush their dreams of winning :rarity:

Goood... Then these pesky intruders won't have a chance! Crush them we will! Muahaha!

Discord will be expecting me to take one of those actions! You should never allow your enemy the chance to predict what you're going to do! So I'll do something wild and unpredictable so my foe won't be able to predict my next moves! So I'll... Sing a rousing song about duck tape!  ^_^

That is... Actually a sound strategy. I must admit, you actually caught me completely off guard. I have no idea how to even begin reacting to that!  :blink:

But, will you expect this? For that I'm going to make it so you have to write the numbers backwards from now on. Instead of writing 28 for example, you'd write 82, and so on.

Eg. 2, 4, 6, 8, 01, 21, 41, 61, 81, 02. 22, 42, etc. 

Oh! But that isn't the worst part.. As soon as you make a mistake... I'm going to reset the count back to ZERO!

WAHAHAHAAAA!!!

With that little surprise this should get interesting.

*Evil Grin*

13112069526.gif

Oh yes, this means we are now on 85,

• Brohoof 1