Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Diamond Tiara. I have absolutely no love for people like that in real life. Ponies are no different.

I can understand why people would hate Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie but how could ANYONE hate Owlowicious?!

he caused much destress to Spike (a very popular character), is overly simplified, acts utterly incompetent whilst performing everything perfectly and being the "hero." no offence to him or anyone else, that's just my theory.

The four people who voted Rainbow Dash, you had better start running. I'll give you a ten second head start

Posted Image

lol but personally, I hate Gilda. She's just a jerk with no redeeming qualities.

I'm also not too fond of Trixie, I really don't get how people can like her.

Also, why are Pinkie pie, rarity and RD the only main 6 members on the list?

Are you saying nobody on the forums hates Fluttershy, applejack or twilight sparkle?

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 6

I haven't voted, because I miss an opinion like ,, Regardless of what their flaws and guilts are, I do not hate any of these characters, other characters, or real people. "

So much hate for DT. Yeah she's a jerk but would you really want to harm a kid for being a jerk? No! She's school-aged! Everyone grows out of it.

I picked Jet Set and Upper Crust. They have no excuse for their behavior. They're just mean.

I'm torn between Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Snips, and Snails.

Rarity has been growing on me and so has Dashie, but only a tad. Snips and Snails are just stupid. Period. I guess ill give it to either Snips or Snails, though, they should count as one group together.

Everyone grows out of it.

I beg to differ my dear, there's just as many stuck up brats that grow up to be stuck up adults, as there are people that grow out of it. The fact is DT was born into a rich family; she believes she's gods gift, and that the world owes her everything. She quite literally has an 'I'm a perfect princess' complex, and believes she always will get her way in the end, even if she has to manipulate others for that goal. There's zero evidence she'll stay as she is, and also zero evidence that she'll grow out of it.

--

And I also agree with Elj about the OP. If you're going to have half the mane six on there, add them all. Twilight, Applejack and Fluttershy are no more immune to hate than the other three.

PS: <Raaaaaage RD haters grrrrrrr

PSS: Notice how Discord is not on the poll. This is because everypony knows Discord is best villain <3~

PSSS: Notice how Scoots (and the other two CMC) has no votes. This is because Scoots is adowable and nopony can hate herrrrrrr.

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 3

My choices isn't on there, but I HAVE to go with Celestia, not only because Twilight is gushing over the bitch, but also because she just seemed self-centered. For a Princess, I always expected her to be a little nicer than she is.

My choices isn't on there, but I HAVE to go with Celestia, not only because Twilight is gushing over the bitch, but also because she just seemed self-centered. For a Princess, I always expected her to be a little nicer than she is.

I just have to point out how ironic it is for a Twilight fan to hate Celestia xD Not that it's weird for you, but more that if you ever actually met Twilight, while you'd want to gush over her and talk or do who knows what, she'd want to do nothing but give counter-arguments to your reasons for hating Celestia xP

I just have to point out how ironic it is for a Twilight fan to hate Celestia xD Not that it's weird for you, but more that if you ever actually met Twilight, while you'd want to gush over her and talk or do who knows what, she'd want to do nothing but give counter-arguments to your reasons for hating Celestia xP

Well I would argue with her all day, but I would do it out of love. I'm not going to change my mind for nobody.

And besides, how would she know how I feel about her (Celestia I mean,)?

Well I would argue with her all day, but I would do it out of love. I'm not going to change my mind for nobody.

And besides, how would she know how I feel about her (Celestia I mean,)?

Who knows :P Maybe she brings up Celestia in conversation. But I suppose you'd just skip the middle man and either avoid the subject or not hate on Celestia for her sake.

Anywho, back on topic. Was just pointing it out.

There is no Parasprites option therefore I pick nopony 8[

No seriously I don't actually hate any of the characters, though I WILL admit I was not a fan of Pinkie Pie at all and found her to be socially unbearable.

...then Baby Cakes came along and I started to genuinely respect and like her.

It's Rainbow Dash, no doubt about that. She's overrated and just plain downright... idiotic. There's not much more to say about her...

That's it, time to bust some heads open

Posted Image

lol no, but I do understand why someone wouldn't like Rainbow Dash, she can be very forward. Her personality can come off as douchey to some people, but I don't think she means it. She is a bit narcissistic, but whatever. Everypony has flaws, and I think Dash knows about them, but she has a bunch of redeeming qualities about her too.

Plus, she is just so gosh darn cute :wub:

Posted Image Edited by DashForever
Replying to hidden content
  • Brohoof 4

Posted Image

lol no, but I do understand why someone wouldn't like Rainbow Dash, she can be very forward. Her personality can come off as douchey to some people, but I don't think she means it. She is a bit narcissistic, but whatever. Everypony has flaws, and I think Dash knows about them, but she has a bunch of redeeming qualities about her too.

Posted Image

I can see what you mean and i understand what you mean about opinions.

And as a wise man once said "Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one, they all stink, and nobodys likes one that isnt theirs."

Posted Image

Posted Image

couldn't agree more. ^^ I do understand the hatred though. when I first saw MLP: FIM I was a little disapointed with Rainbow Dash, but when you get past her narcissism, she is uber-cute!

I don't hate ANY of the characters.

Remember what Twilight...er I mean Clover The Clever said in Hearthwarming's Eve, hate is foolish. lol.

But seriously, I just love the cast of this show in general, even horribles, spoiled, bratty characters like Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, & Trixie have a certain level of charm to em.

Gilda. The simple reason would be: she made Fluttershy cry. :angry:

The deeper reason would be that I've been bullied a lot myself, all the way through school, for one reason or another, and seeing such a character reminds me of all those people who picked on me...

Are you saying nobody on the forums hates Fluttershy, applejack or twilight sparkle?

Funny thing, those are my three least favorite in the Mane 6 xD

so right now I'm kinda pissed that only part of the Mane 6 is on the poll o3o

Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 2

I don't like Gilda.

1- She pretty much ruined a childhood friendship because she's such a jerk

2-Pinkie doesn't like her so therefore it's impossible for me to like her

Edited by OdinForced

Diamond Tiara.

Allow me to explain why:

Diamond is your typical, spoiled, rich, snobby, "Veruca Salt" kind of character. Although rather important to part of the show framework, she is a plain jerk.

+I've read too many fics with Diamond being even meaner than she is in the show

• Brohoof 2