Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Oh, that's EASY!

Four little words..........

Gilda the ********* Griffin.

Seriously, there is NO OTHER character that can even compare.

First of all, her design: Yes, it IS intimidating.............until she TALKS.

Secondly: Her personality. Just the stereotypical "bully" character, except she's FAR more annoying than Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and the idiots from Sonic Rainboom. She will NEVER shut up with 80's and 90's catchphrases that honestly never took off in reality.

Also, using an insult from UNCLE JESSIE from FULL HOUSE?!?!?! NO.

And of course her being a total prick doesn't help. Unlike Trixie however, she has NOTHING charming, likable, or..........intriging about her.

And NO, I don't hate her for making Fluttershy cry. Why should I when there's a whole WORLD of reasons to hate her?

My least favourite characters are Snips and Snails, I don't hate them but they're kind of annoying.  dry.png Also, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. I dislike bullies. Other than that, I love all the other characters. yay.png 

PonySig1_zps0a6c5e1a.png

"Pride. It is the most insidious of sha. It is good, until it is bad. And then, it is worse than all the others [Anger, Fear, Hatred, Doubt, Despair, Violence] combined."

- Emperor Shaohao, last emperor of Pandaria

For one reason or another, I really dislike excessive boastfulness or hubris. Be humble! Is that so hard?

So, naturally, I don't really favor Rainbow Dash or Trixie.

Blueblood is just a jackass (from what we've seen), and Silver Spoon is the classic minion to the Alpha Bitch, Diamond Tiara. However, Diamond actually has a decent helping of character development. SS just sort of piggybacks off of whatever DT does, and hasn't been shown to do anything without her.

latias.gif

I really can NOT stand Spike episodes. I mean Spike is ok, but he just seems dull and more of a reoccuring background character. Well, to me maybe...he can also be a bore as well.

ℓ٥ﻻ  ﻉ√٥υ

(edited)

I like everypony from the mane 6 but I chose Applejack because she's not as interesting as the rest in my opinion (sorry Applejack). I really hate Diamond Tiara and Blueblood(where did he come from anyway?) . Also I hate Gilda; she was mean to Pinkie Pie and made Fluttershy cry.

I'm pretty surprised by all the Spike votes.   

Edited by Pinkie4eeeever

How can you possibly lift the FREAKIN SUN!!??
she is a a super saiyan and its not a sun, its a ki energy :P

anyways, i dislike blueblood because he's to 'ungentlemanly' (is that even a word?)

and gilda, because nopony who made fluttershy cry deserves to live 

73450__safe_fluttershy_gilda_warhammer-4

Among the Mane 6, Fluttershy and AJ.

Reasons:

Fluttershy- I tend to detest doormat/"love me because I'm so wimpy and cute" characters in fiction. Flutters isn't one of those I hate, but I really couldn't care less about her "cuteness". Yuna, from Final Fantasy X, is my least favorite FFX character for this very reason.

AJ- She's boring most of the time, and when she isn't, she's a jerk a lot of the time(and is usually not called on it, like RD is), she's self-righteous, and she's hypocritical.

Also, "I didn't learn nothing, I was right all along"- cheap laugh, but there was a ton of lessons to learn in that episode(heck, even a simple "don't gamble" lesson would have been better than what we got), and she didn't learn anything.

Shortly put, I rarely ever get anything positive from AJ- she's either boring me, or making me angry.

• Brohoof 1

"The meaning of life? Humans create their own meaning. They always strive onwards, upwards, to break the limits of their knowledge, the limits of their bodies capacities, and the limits of their technology.
We have to take the good with the bad. We created the nuclear bomb, but we also created penicillin."

Max Lundgren, Author, 1981         (Translated from Swedish)

Ok so this is my first topic and I'm not sure if this is a controversial subject, but it's something I've been dying to ask other fans about.

Who was/is your LEAST favorite pony/ponies?

Personally, I couldn't stand the Flim Flam brothers.
They annoyed me with their arrogance and how disrespectful they were to the Apple family. I suppose you could relate this to real life in the business world because all they truly cared about was making money(bits) and didn't care about the small hometown business but I found them unbearably rude and annoying.
 The only other pony I REALLY didn't like was Babs. I think its the cockiness she gives off and how nasty she was to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. That will not be forgiven angry.png 

Besides those three (which are really up there).. well do you mean the mane six? because if so for me it's applejack or rainbowdash.

applejack:

because she's boring and bland and in general isn't funny. plus, she's honest so really her lines get tacky more often than not.

rainbow dash:

I hate people like her. I don't hate rainbow dash, but her personality rubs me the wrong way.

(edited)

I'm pretty sure there's already a discussion going on right here, but I'll give an opinion anyway.

Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snips, Snails, and Twist.

I dislike bullies, boneheaded ponies, and her voice.

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

sig-15615.Ui65By7.png

Rarity. Pardon my language, but she seems like a jackass a lot. A little prissy (goes on rant about how shes like schoolmates)

Other than that most likely the CMC and just all the OP ponies *coughprincessescough*

Professional Lagger, Traitor and Sniper.

I'll meet your jihad and raise you one crusade. 

Besides those three (which are really up there).. well do you mean the mane six? because if so for me it's applejack or rainbowdash.

applejack:

because she's boring and bland and in general isn't funny. plus, she's honest so really her lines get tacky more often than not.

rainbow dash:

I hate people like her. I don't hate rainbow dash, but her personality rubs me the wrong way.

I'm saying any pony, it could be in the Mane 6 or outer characters.  I agree with Rainbow, her cockiness can get in the way sometimes and I just wanna go RAWR! angry.png

I'm pretty sure there's already a discussion going on right here, but I'll give an opinion anyway.

Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snips, Snails, and Twist.

I dislike bullies, boneheaded ponies, and her voice.

Sorry, I tried to find one on least favs through tagging but it didn't see one. Lol I love your Twist explanation, her voice can make you cringe sometimes.

Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snips & Snails, and Twist.

I don't really think these characters are really worth anything besides, Tiara & Spoon. They are like two villains/antagonists that insist on making anypony's life miserable as long as they are there. But, they do tend to get annoying at times.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rainbow Dash: Often times I think she's liked a bit more than she should. I know she's a great character especially given season three episodes like Sleepless in Ponyville and Wonderbolt Academy. I can see why a lot of people like her brash attitude and such. I myself think she's likeable, but she's just as overrated as Twilight in a sense.

Edited by Lady Rainicorn
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Snips and Snails.

Yeah, I know, real original choice, but they really are awful. They fail as comic relief and make me cringe whenever I see them. They feel really out of place in this series, and their very existence offends me.

Edited by CITRUS KING46

post-8308-0-29731900-1387311955.png

Onwards to my DeviantArt page!

Sig by the illustrious Kyoshi!

My least favorite pony is Diamond Tiara. She may be a filly but shes a spoiled brat. that brags about a stupid cutie mark.

shes mean to the CMC as well which i unexcusable.

Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say

they've found it...

(edited)

For the most part, I basically have the same opinion as . The way they act

just irks me so. However, Trixie (mostly during her "act" in Boast Busters, she was more tolerable in Magic Duel) is also part of my list. I just can't STAND people who constantly talk highly of themselves, let alone with a third-person persona    >.(\. Throughout the entire length of the episode I just wanted to slap her :|...

Edited by Lugia
  • Brohoof 2

ddh119v-b9d3d69e-96cc-4aa1-8512-b28889c7a677.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E5MGUwZjVlLWZkNjAtNDQ2Zi1hZmIxLWE0NmY2YmFiYTQwMFwvZGRoMTE5di1iOWQzZDY5ZS05NmNjLTRhYTEtODUxMi1iMjg4ODljN2E2NzcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.wQi-q35Dh73MCx_EDYsX4DHFS9nlMBoftCaY6lOpsnI

^~Signature by Me~^

~^Click on the Image above for already made signatures/graphics^~

Well, I'm new to this forum, but not the other forums but...my least favorite should be...Scootaloo. She idolizes Rainbow Dash too much and its getting on my nerves. She maybe will never catch up with a pro like Rainbow Dash(no offense, but it's in my opinion).

For the most part, I basically have the same opinion as ✮Chaotic Lightning. The way they act just irks me so. However, Trixie (mostly during her "act" in Boast Busters, she was more tolerable in Magic Duel) is also part of my list. I just can't STAND people who constantly talk highly of themselves, let alone with a third-person persona    >.(\. Throughout the entire length of the episode I just wanted to slap her :|...

(lol random rebut)

Aww don't be so harsh /). Who know's? Trixie may have a had some tragic back story as to why she acts the way she acts. Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash antagonized her so quickly ( a bit out of character) and they butted in so in a sense they're the reason the while conflict started. They could have just ignored her show boating and Trixie might have gotten too bored to continue.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash. I just don't like the way she acts and how she has to constantly ''be cool'' and everything. Like in the episode where she started reading and she was afraid to admit it. I just don't like her personality all that much. There are times she can be okay, but most of the time, I don't really like her.

• Brohoof 2

Hey @SarahMoon. Good first thread idea, but there was already one for this topic. I've merged your thread with it. Please consult the search feature in the upper right before posting a new thread to see if it's already been done.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Hey @SarahMoon. Good first thread idea, but there was already one for this topic. I've merged your thread with it. Please consult the search feature in the upper right before posting a new thread to see if it's already been done.

Sorry, I tried to look for tags before and I didn't see any similar thread for it. My apologies.  blush.png  But anyways back on topic I was going to say:  I'm rather surprised at how many people share a similar view on Rainbow with me, personally outta the mane 6 shes my least favorite. Sometimes its good to be cocky but other times I just want to go all crazy Fluttershy on her. 

I'm saying any pony, it could be in the Mane 6 or outer characters.  I agree with Rainbow, her cockiness can get in the way sometimes and I just wanna go RAWR! img-1503621-1-angry.png

WOOPS sorry read the first post of this page not the first first post XD my bad. but yeah seriously. I mean I love them all but sometimes its just like STOP BEING SO SELFISH XD

i stand by my post about diamond tiara being the worst pony, but i also want to say that her side kick , is just as bad and i dislike her just as much as i do diamond tiara.

My least favorite pony is Diamond Tiara. She may be a filly but shes a spoiled brat. that brags about a stupid cutie mark.

shes mean to the CMC as well which i unexcusable.

Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say

they've found it...

I don't hate spike, but honestly, spike can be a bit awkward. I mean that in a good way. Fluttershy is my fav. Rarity isn't THAT bad, but she isn't the nicest.