Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sidon's Cutie Mark Shop[HIATUS]

Sidon Aldermane

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello! um can I get a cutie mark request for my oc ethan? yea I said that he doesn't need one but it proves to show what it will be in the near future

so.. Can it be like a moon with a spear in it please? thanks! :)

• 1 month later...

Ladies and germs of this thread, I would like to point out that I have recently started my own Cutie Mark vector request thread.

@Sidon Aldermane, I hope you won't be mad at me for stealing your thunder, as you, among several other artist I admire, have finally inspired me to do something with my artistic talents that I am still working on getting.

Everyone else, while the true artist of this thread is busy, come to me to help me get some practice, but please don't use me to replace the creator of this thread. He is, by far, the better of the two of us.

(edited)

@@DJShy3

I don't mind competition at all, nor that you feel I am taking too long. It's cool that you're starting a shop of your own. But please do not advertise about it in my thread without my permission, that's very rude.

Edited by Sidon Aldermane

@@DJShy3

I don't mind mind competition at all, nor that you feel I am taking too long. It's cool that you're starting a shop of your own. But please do not advertise about it in my thread without my permission, that's very rude.

I actually don't think you are taking too long, but then again I'm not waiting on any cutie marks from you. I was just saying what I'm sure at least one person was thinking.

Also, sorry, I guess I didn't think that through...