Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sidon's Cutie Mark Shop[HIATUS]

Sidon Aldermane

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you make me a cutiemark of a White butterfly beside a pink butterfly?

Yes! Queued.

@,

Your request is done. I've made two versions for you, one designed from your reference, and a redesign that I liked as well.

Note: The sparkles are almost white, and will show up well on a darker background.

post-9927-0-58457400-1412818055_thumb.png

post-9927-0-57346000-1412818285_thumb.png

Yes! Queued.@,

Your request is done. I've made two versions for you, one designed from your reference, and a redesign that I liked as well.

Note: The sparkles are almost white, and will show up well on a darker background.

Oooh! I like the second one!

Is it all right if I make one large request for you as well? Could you make a cutie mark design for my OCS (Freezia, Creative Heart, Chtisanthimum, Bloodrose, Lightning Nova, Acrylic Sketch, Gothic Sketch) you can say no to this request if you wish.

(edited)

Ooh, may I request this to be vectored?

Thanks in advance :)

Yes you may.  :muffins:  Did you want these notes in a specific style(font)? Or should they be styled exactly as in the image?

Edited by Sidon Aldermane

Yes you may.  :muffins:  Did you want these notes in a specific style(font)? Or should they be styled exactly as in the image?

Hm...maybe a punk-ish type of look to it? (Like the notes look jagged and "sharp") :P

Then could you do Freezia ' s ?

It's basically white snowflake with four smaller, white snowflakes around the edges. (1 per edge)

Well, the queue's full at the moment, but please do check back soon! It'll be open right quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the queue's full at the moment, but please do check back soon! It'll be open right quick.

Uhmm... I don't exactly want a "cutie mark" per say but i want to ask if you could do a thing i have in mind. It's for a zebra. While i wait in the queue can i tell you about it?

@@Sidon Aldermane, I was wondering whether you could create a symbol for a zebra to have in her flank. I think i'd like to discuss it with you. I am thinking of something like a heart within an alchemy/rune circle  in tribal form. Think you can do it? I'm not being demanding am i?

I have a new request of you.

Basically this: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10730925_733381270069947_4352120057300069753_n.jpg?oh=2329d7dde951e8f903188fa7160d52e4&oe=54ECC1D4&__gda__=1420536840_b83bbfdb408c5f62c6edb72ab47253b5

To give you some background on what the heck this is supposed to be, it is a pencil and a paintbrush interlocking as if it was two swords behind a water plaque.

For colors, I want the pencil to be the same or similar shade of purple as the pencil part of my last request. For the paintbrush, I would like it to be a darker shade of purple. I really like purple. I want the plaque to be a light blue, like you would imagine water to look like.

Please keep in mind, this is a rough draft and if you feel the need to change something in the design, don't be afraid to stray from my original design. It is just a outline for how want to to resemble. With that in mind, I never intended for the pencil to be so fat and the paintbrush so skinny.

Edited by DJ Shy-3