Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Favorite Let's players?

__Duck-Quack__

My all time favorite is Achievement Hunter. I mean the team of Geoff, Jack, Ryan, Michael, Ray, and Gavin is just comic GOLD! Even if they are bad at some games they play, just the interactions between these guys is awesome. Oh, I also like Lyndsay, Kerry, and Caleb as well. :)

My #2 is easily Markiplier. Out of all of the face-cam & commentary guys, he is really the only one I watch with any consistency. He is always funny, charismatic, and just has a heart of gold! Love him!

I still fanboy when I think of Ray & Markiplier's exchange over Twitter. XD

• Brohoof 2

I only watch Markiplier nowadays.

markipony_by_shopistar-d5x88xx.png

I watch a bit of AVGN when I game,but I don't think he can be counted as a Let's player.

Edited by Janitor Jack
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pewdiepie originally. He was beyond hilariousness.

Then came Markiplier, who sadly at the beginning of 2014 declined. A LOT.

Also, SeaNanners has been since the beginning hilarious.

But also, Ris Grestar is a very interesting youtuber.

And I cannot leave Jacksepticeye, he's a boss, but he sometimes overreacts.

Along with others I might just forgotten, or left out, like Yamimash or TheRpgMinx, or Cryaotic.

• Brohoof 1

Jacksepticeye is easily my favorite.

Some day, I will exchange a high-five with him. He already commented on a comment I made on a video (It was the Turbo Dismount video that "featured" Miley Cyrus.) so I'm part way there!
:D

• Brohoof 1

AgentJR, AttackingTucans, Game Grumps, Josh Jepson, MageKnight404, Marshall Dyer, Red Panda Gamer, ShortFatOtaku, Stephen Georg, SuperJeenius, Super Gaming Bros, The Runaway Guys (as well as all their individual stuff), TMKGamer, and Two Best Friends.

I love watching Let's Plays, and most of these LPers were my inspiration to start making my own.

• Brohoof 1

I don't watch many gaming channels, but I LOVE Game Grumps far too much. Seeing their videos makes my day. I'm also a fan of KPopp. She only plays a few games I do, but her commentary and the names she gives her Sims is pretty funny.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else here a fan of Bro Team? Anyone at all? No?

Understandable, I guess. He's an...acquired taste. x)

I love him to death. 10/10 would fanboy over

So, basically, his channel is a parody of popular gamer people on YouTube, and a parody of the "Bro" mentality.

Like this video, where he makes fun of Crysis 3 because of how every one obsessed over it pre-launch because of its graphics like that was all that mattered on a video game

Or this one, where he exaggerates how scary a horror game for children is

http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=H4yu5DTznv4

But in his "out of character" videos, where it's him being normal,

It turns out that him, in real life, is a giant dork who loves old movies and is makes obscure references.

I love him to death. Hence, the fanart I mad of him as a pony (which I showed to and he loved it).

that_is_my_fetish__broteampill__by_datte

pony_brotes_and_distended_scrotes_by_dat

If you have ever laughed at anything I've ever said, chances are, you'll like Bro Team. That's my mind of humor.

• Brohoof 1