Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Battle for Equestria

The Last Derp

The roleplay is now open! Start here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/107804-battle-for-equestria-roleplay-thread/

Equestria. Once a peaceful planet ruled over by Celestia and Luna. Until, mystical beings from beyond, known as Shadows, were taking over the planet one spot at a time. Extremely powerful and known to manipulate ponies, they are extremely dangerous and must be stopped. Celestia has sent you on a mission to destroy the Shadows before the whole of Equestria is destroyed. Trust no-one.

This is my first roleplay thread, so play it safe, play it clean.

The sign up form:

Name (your pony's name)

Age (make it between 17-26)

Appearance (either a link to an image or your characters profile)

Personality (how your character acts)

Gender (self explanatory)

Other notes (optional)

EXAMPLE:

Name: Lucky Clover

Appearence: Green coat with dark green mane. Lime green eyes and 4 leaf clover for cutie mark.

Personality: Particularly lucky, not very serious, a bit bossy, loses temper easily.

Other notes: N/A

I will PM you if your character is accepted. Good luck!

Edited by MrLuckyClover

Name:chain brace

appearance:brown coat,grey mane,blue eyes,is a unicorn,was an iron bar cutie mark

personality:will do any thing for his friends,can get a little stubern,likes to be the leader in things

notes:was a pony that was realy good at working with metal,knows fire spells from his job

Name:chain brace

appearance:brown coat,grey mane,blue eyes,is a unicorn,was an iron bar cutie mark

personality:will do any thing for his friends,can get a little stubern,likes to be the leader in things

notes:was a pony that was realy good at working with metal,knows fire spells from his job

OK! Your in! The character is really nicely made.

Sounds awesome! Can fan characters just make cameos or is participation required?

Yes, you do have to participate. Sorry if this causes any problems.

Um I don't know how to begin my post. I've done RPs b4 but this one is different.

Since it is an advanced RP, try and make the post action packed. It does need 800 characters per post (advanced rp board is very strict), so try and make it something that will excite any readers and that it should advance the story.

Since it is an advanced RP, try and make the post action packed. It does need 800 characters per post (advanced rp board is very strict), so try and make it something that will excite any readers and that it should advance the story.

8 hund. 8 hundred letters. Shit. Alright but still what would I do? I'm not used to being in a war rp that doesn't envolve WWII or me not getting a gun. Or being a civilian.

Edited by Semper Fi

8 hund. 8 hundred letters. Shit. Alright but still what would I do? I'm not used to being in a war rp that doesn't envolve WWII or me not getting a gun. Or being a civilian.

I dont really know. Ill wait till I get my brain working (its early k) and then I should come up with a crazy master plot.

Yes, you do have to participate. Sorry if this causes any problems.

No, it's fine! I don't mind full participation.

Name: Samurai Equine (also answers to Flame Trotter)

Age: I'd prefer to keep it a mystery, but since there is a limit, I'll go ahead and say 26

Appearance: Has a tricolored body, two-tone mane and tail, but usually wears samurai armor

Personality: Is usually very nice towards friends and the innocent, but has very little tolerance for those who are truly evil. On the battlefield, he can be clever and refuses to give up or surrender.

Other notes: Reference pics http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/q90/912/gt723B.jpg and http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/q90/661/PpJiSv.jpg

Edited by Samurai Equine

No, it's fine! I don't mind full participation.

Name: Samurai Equine (also answers to Flame Trotter)

Age: I'd prefer to keep it a mystery, but since there is a limit, I'll go ahead and say 26

Appearance: Has a tricolored body, two-tone mane and tail, but usually wears samurai armor

Personality: Is usually very nice towards friends and the innocent, but has very little tolerance for those who are truly evil. On the battlefield, he can be clever and refuses to give up or surrender.

Other notes: Reference pics http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/q90/912/gt723B.jpg and http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/q90/661/PpJiSv.jpg

okie doke! your in! Shall we go to the roleplay now?

Just a quick question...

Are we basically doing whatever we feel like or is there a planned ending for this role play? I don't want to step out of bounds or anything. I'd really prefer if there was some direction, but I can do whatever you want.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...