Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Game Grumps" Fanclub

Loriem

20 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Gamegrumps?

• All they do is copy other people, stupid.
    • BARRY IS GOD!
    • I for one worship Them in my closet.
    • Jontron's mom should call during the show more often.
    • TOO, MANY, GAMEGRUMPS, ANIMATICS! ECK!
    • There okay.
    • Never heard of them.

Who else here watched GameGrumps? Or at least know of them?

http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGrumps

If you don't know about them, the GameGrumps are two youtubers known as Jontron and Egoraptor, otherwise known as Jon and Arin.

They then just film themselves playing vidi games for girls, and have been on an epic adventure to survive and conquer Sonic 06, while swimming through the waves of fan animatics and telling stories of Arin's food poisoning.

There videos in general are not always safe for work, as they don't hold back anything that is on their minds. 

Also, Barry is god.

Discuss.

Edited by Secret Person
  • Brohoof 2

I watch Game Grumps, but I only watch the ones where they play games I already played, or games I don't think I'll ever play.

It's hard to believe they're already about 3/4 through Sonic '06, although I am definitely looking forward to what's still in store for them...

Also, Barry is indeed god.

Edited by Mars Brown

I watch them everyday. I've been watching since the start, because I already watched both Jontron and Egoraptor before Game Grumps. I even have the grump faces drawn on the front of my notebook. But about the poll, what if I want Jon's mom to call more often, but also secretly worship them? Not that I worship them, but the poll doesn't make much sense.

Edited by Brosparkles

I watched Ego and Jon before game grumps, and when they started the show I almost cried sweet tears of joy. Now I must go put on my GREP shirt.

I watched both Ego and Jon before Gamegrumps. When they got together, I fangasmed. 

I used to watch allllll the episodes of everything, but it's kind of narrowed down for me. I dunno, I don't find that they are as funny anymore. The Drakkhen play through though...Man...I watched that a ton. :'D 

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen a couple of episodes and I have a friend now because he loves watching them.  I on the other hand don't love them but I do find them funny form time to time.  Especially when it comes to the animated bits.  Though I get the feeling that a lot of the fanbase thinks there are too many animated bits and don't like them, ehh I understand they can get repetitive but I still am a fan of them.... somewhat.

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching this today, and I thought, "Does anypony else watch this too?" So yeah, I'm starting a topic on Game Grumps. I mainly watch the Sonic '06 walkthrough because it's got the beautiful moment part. 

Might as well ask if we ever seen the Yogscast.....Yes I seen maaany of they're game series and enjoyed every second of it....specially if its one of those days Im feeling down and need cheering up.

(edited)

Yes! I love Game Grumps. Jon and Arin make such a great duo... they're hilarious together. The sonic game play was the thing that got me into them.. and LOL that part you mentioned was the funniest thing! It was funny in their episode, and all the fan animations (TF2 comes to mind) highlight it excellently. 

I watch their other stuff too. They always seem so delighted and easy going. It's hard not to reflect that attitude while watching them... they're infectious.

Edited by D1SC0RD

Yes, Game Grumps is amazing! I still remember the first episode of Kirby Superstar thinking "Oh my god, this is one of the greatest things on the internet".

My favorite episode is the one with Grant Kirkhope, which I typically watch once or twice a week

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Since no topic was established beyond "Game Grumps", and I'm just gonna talk about 'em with BULLET POINTS!

-I actually prefer Dan over Jon. The show's more laid back (albeit with moments of rage, E.G Mario Sunshine) and I like it a lot more.

-My all time favorite GG series is Skyblazer. They're clearly having an absolute blast and it's infectious.

-My favorite GG one-off is Skate Or Die 2.

-WHATEVER MAN, YOU'RE JUST A POSER DUDE

-My favorite Steam Train series is King's Quest V.

-is rly happppennnning

-slep gud oistr

-And lastly.............................mycaruba.

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 1