Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Drawing Hat - Free Art!

Kiracub

• I kind of want in of this drawing. May the odds ever be in my favor  :lol:  Are you still doing selections or did I just missed the opportunity?

Read the first post, it gives you all the details. Yes, you can still post. My selection post draws the line where I will be entering names, that is all. Those who post after those are entered in the next one.

New Magic of the Drawing Hat featuring Winners: Tao and Luna, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwyxoRSZHZg&feature=youtu.be

And also Bronydiferous, though the tech did muss up the whole thing for his video. Oh well! Thank you for posting this for me. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I can do this...

Name: Spade Deck

Pose: Rubbing back of neck nervously.

Image for Reference (hope I'm doing this right):

img-3111101-1-attachicon.gifDelta Jay.png

+ Cutie Mark:

img-3111101-2-attachicon.gifwild_card_cutie_mark__test__by_priceless911-d51gua11.png

Alright, I'll give it another try.

EDIT:

Now with an extra helping of Reference Sheet: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spade-deck-r7190

Edited by DeltaRayProto

Shuriken Everfree

post-24114-0-63955600-1406238578_thumb.j

I'd like for his pose to show that he's both pretty laid back and a mercenary, i would also like to turn him into a more serious looking stallion.

An accurate version of my OC's Cutie mark is a Shuriken being engulfed by icy-blue flames.

If everyone else will be trying again then so shall i :3

Edited by Shuriken

Okay finally had time to enter this.

Name: Spacer

Pose: Her balancing a record or a glow stick on her nose cross-eyed (or with one eye closed) with her tongue sticking out

Reference:

Spacer3_zps78483a65.png

Cutie mark:

Cutiemark_zps91a23841.png

Selecting... 

Pinipy!

post-29078-0-47047800-1412133931_thumb.png

Congrats! Video will be up soon.

To enter: READ MY FIRST POST. Be sure not to double post. Re-entering should only happen after a Selecting post such as this one. I had a number of people re-enter before I had even made a selection post. Do NOT just look for my name to pop up as I sometimes respond to people and try to help them to enter this. 

For any other news involving my art, please see: http://aminentus.deviantart.com/

Thank you Pinipy for the freedom with this one. I am really not in a sun-shiney mood to draw anything happy. On the bright side, I have gotten a job with my school. This also means less time to work, though I have already been crunching somewhat with big assignments popping up in class. Yay. Oh well, stress is good for me.

In addition, new Drawing Hat image:

post-29078-0-13280400-1412134294_thumb.png

That would be my cat eating all the double posts.  :P

Sure, why not!

Name: Drakk Moonshine (Unicorn)

Pose: Reading into a levitating book while experimenting with magic. Also, a baby dragon(Spike's age) alongside him would make me very happy!

And here is a bad pony creator image, since i suck at drawing.

post-26276-0-80393300-1412137915_thumb.jpg

post-26276-0-80393300-1412137915_thumb.jpg

Shuriken Everfree

img-3113350-1-post-24114-0-63955600-1406

I'd like for his pose to show that he's both pretty laid back and a mercenary, i would also like to turn him into a more serious looking stallion.

An accurate version of my OC's Cutie mark is a Shuriken being engulfed by icy-blue flames.
Edited by Shuriken

Is this eligible still?

• Nevermore Midnight

• Have her looking at a puzzle box with all her focus with strange magic symbols by candle light with a outline of a huge bat in the background casting a shadow from the lights behind it, she has a love of occult and strange stuff in life!

(edited)

Selecting... 

Shuriken!

post-29078-0-81034600-1413245783_thumb.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DArjKlsGTXc

****FOR NEW ENTRIES***

Read rules as always--New entries are Halloween-themed only!

As always: Post name, Pose, References...

BUT THIS TIME, INCLUDE A DESIRED COSTUME!

Any entries failing to do this are omitted from the next drawing.

Edited by Aminentus

Name: Lunar Midnight

Pose: drinking cider in bar

Referance: I don't have any pictures, but this should be fine, right? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lunar-midnight-r7307

Costume: dark wizard (black hood with a scepter leaning against his table)

That's good, right?

Yup! Perfect example of what I want.

One quick question, though--Mind giving me some examples of colors you'd like? I prefer to be pretty specific  :derp:

Name: Drakk Moonshine (Unicorn)

Pose: Nothing particular, maybe standing outside at midnight. Oh, and I would like him to have a dragon around spike's age next to him.

Costume: Pony - Necromancer/lich of sorts. Dark robe, "Evil Makeup", maybe even a fake Necronomicon on him.

Dragon(if possible) - "Zompone" Well, Zom-Dragon I guess.

Reference : Pony creator image of the pony, and the dragon can be whatever. I've had him for awhile, but I haven't planned out an appearance for him.

Is this good enough?

*My phone messed up, and I don't know if I have the image up or not, so if it isn't there, is It fine to look in the OC link in my sig instead?*

post-26276-0-37187200-1413250036.jpg