Your OC In Terms Of Speed and Agility

Shine Racer

Amber Aura's speed is probably slightly less than average, but she makes up for that by being really precise with her movements and her natural ability to move through physical objects. She'd be much better in a race through a more rugged landscape than a track.

My Unicorn OC, Will Guide, is fast at learning spells, but can't learn a huge variety of spells that would be practical. In comparison to Twilight, for example, he can learn how to conjure Disney objects in a day, but can't do teleportation spells.

However, in critical moments, time will seem to slow down for him in the heat of the moment. Not literally, but what seems like a few seconds to everypony else will seem like a few minutes to him. Yeah, Slow-Mo scenes can occur with him!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If you get in trouble you gotta run. If you get in trouble often enough you become VERY GOOD at running away. So yeah my oc is good at running from things 3-6 times his size

• Brohoof 1

sig-35204.sig-35204.sig-35204.sig-35204.

Just send a Message to me or visite my Free Charactersheets post !

link to my thread --> https://mlpforums.com/topic/136316-free-rp-charactersheets/

feel free to check out my first english fanfic aswell --> https://mlpforums.com/topic/138791-the-strange-salespony/

Silhouette Dusk is a powerful flyer thanks to her large wingspan, but she lacks finesse and knowledge of intricate flying, preferring teleportation spells instead. 

Proxy is a great flyer given his circumstances of being a changeling/centaur. It's all thanks to intense speed, strength and conditioning training that his insect wings are capable of keeping up with most pegasai. Btu while he's quite agile,  he can still be outpaced by by the fastest pegasai. 

Chaly is among the best flyers in the land. While it was harder for her to learn flight as a batpony, once she got the hang of it and proper training, actual flight took far less effort than what would be for a Pegasus.  She's as agile, acrobatic, graceful and nimble as they come, can outpace most creatures in the land and have the endurance to keep up the pace for hours. She can figuratively and literally dance circles around her opponent. 

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

My OC has two forms(unicorn and fox), but neither form can fly or teleport, so he can't really be considered "fast" by the extremes of the universe.

That said, only a few ponies can outrun him as a unicorn, and nopony is more agile.

Plus, he gets even faster and more maneuverable in fox form, so in tightly packed spaces, like overgrown woods or a crowded city, he can outrun anything that can't fly.

I've gotta keep on moving.
I got troubles on my mind.

Mal isn't fast at all. He's built for power and stamina. Why swoop around or run away when you can just smash and crush everything before you? 

He does have good reflexes for a pony his size, but that's about it..

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

no_one_bucks_with_rainbow_dash_stamp_by_  

My OC's:  MalinterRahl, Vengeful impact & alias-the-marked-one

First fic i've written since forever here

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier." most legendary quote ever.

In terms of speed, substantial, above average but not exceptional, considering that running around with ballistic gear is pretty tough. In terms of agility, good enough for effective CQB, some dives and rolls and other tactical "stunts" here and there, just don't expect flashy 360 backflips haha xD

Edited by Solid Scorpion

• 4 weeks later...