Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Species Relations Applications

Satsuki Kiryuin

Officialy endorsed by Artemis.

"Make a thread." - Artemis

~~~

What is MLPForums' Species Relations?

The Species Relations team is a specialized force of MLPForums users dedicated to the goal of ending species inequality and horse superiority. We're a dedicated staff that aims to help everyone be equals and have a good time on the forums.

"Geez, that sounds sweet! How can I join?"

All applicants can fill out the form below to help the Species Relations team in the fight to end speciesism and species inequality.

Name:

"How can you help the Species Relations team?" :

"Are you a horse or not a horse?"

~~~

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the motivated and proud activists who are willing to join the new revolution! See you all on the political battlefield! - O~

• Brohoof 9

EDIT: Oh wait it's serious.

Name: Proton

"How can you help the Species Relations team?" : Well, I've recently gotten into being a furry, so that's that. I can break the barriers between wolves, merseals and horses.

"Are you a horse or not a horse?" : I have a horse persona and a Wolf persona.

ccc:

Edited by Proton
  • Brohoof 2

lol,i'm hearing the full conversation,i should add something too

Name:Lightwing

"How can you help the Species Relations team?" :I can show to those speciesist ponies that othr species are also cool,and that "everypony" is a derrogatory title.

"Are you a horse or not a horse?"Yes,but I say "everyone",and not "everypony"

• Brohoof 2

Name: M'iaq

"How can you help the Species Relations team?" : As an android I can assist all non-orgainic life forms intigrate into the brony fandom, and I am able to communitcate in the base 42 numeric language that all androids use.

"Are you a horse or not a horse? I am and adroid, and as such can communicate with other non orgainic persons well.

• Brohoof 2

Ok uh I'm not entirely sure how this works, but I'd love to help, so uh... Here's my application:

Name:

Afterwards?

Uhhhh... By helping spread the love and equality, and stopping speciesism at its roots. Or something.

I... I'm pretty sure I'm a horse, yes.

Did I do it right?

• Brohoof 1

Name: Proton "How can you help the Species Relations team?" : I can help by destroying the barrier between subatomic particles and living things. "Are you a horse or not a horse?" : I'm a horse but I'm also not a horse. It's complicated. ccc:

Welcome to the team! We're always in need of good subatomic particles~! Science in da house, dawg~!

Name:Lightwing "How can you help the Species Relations team?" :I can show to those speciesist ponies that othr species are also cool,and that "everypony" is a derrogatory title. "Are you a horse or not a horse?"Yes,but I say "everyone",and not "everypony"

Welcome to the team, Lightwing! I'm always looking for good horses who don't believe in speciesism. :)

Name: M'iaq "How can you help the Species Relations team?" : As an android I can assist all non-orgainic life forms intigrate into the brony fandom, and I am able to communitcate in the base 42 numeric language that all androids use. "Are you a horse or not a horse? I am and adroid, and as such can communicate with other non orgainic persons well.

Welcome to the team, Maiq! It's always good to have the calculating abilities of an android around~!

I'm so glad to see so many new applicants~! Thanks for joining the fight~!

Ok uh I'm not entirely sure how this works, but I'd love to help, so uh... Here's my application: Name: Afterwards? "How can you help the Species Relations team?" : Uhhhh... By helping spread the love and equality, and stopping speciesism at its roots. Or something. "Are you a horse or not a horse?" I... I'm pretty sure I'm a horse, yes. Did I do it right?

Don't worry! We'll need good people (note : not good /horses/ or good /species/) to fight the battle against speciesism!

Name: Chigens "How can you help the Species Relations team?" Kill the people who don't appreciate other species. "Are you a horse or not a horse?" Half-horse :|

Nothing to fear! Being half a horse allows you to be two beautiful species, in one harmonized and beautifully blended mix. :) Everyone's beautiful just the way they are. :)

• Brohoof 7

Name: Sunshower Raindrops

"Are you a horse or not a horse?" : I am a pony specifically a Pegasus

"How can you help the Species Relations team?" : I can turn all non ponies into ponies so the issue of different species will never exist.

Name: Artemoose "How can you help the Species Relations team?" : I can be everyone's hat and coat rack. "Are you a horse or not a horse?" Neigh.

Hmm.. I think that.. You sound qualified as a professional coat rack. :D

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.. I think that.. You sound qualified as a professional coat rack. :D

And as a moose, I'm a solitary creature, but also attend closely to the needs of my offspring and companions. Loyalty: ponies aren't the only ones who have it! The moose is a noble steed, indeed, strong and with a piercing gaze!

• Brohoof 1

Name: The Questioner

"How can you help the Species Relations team?" : I have many powers, including, but not limited to, shapeshifting, so I can be any species with ease. I can also destroy anyone that tries to stop the team's work, hopefully that will not be needed,

"Are you a horse or not a horse?" DRAGON. Horses are tasty.

(edited)
Name: The Questioner "How can you help the Species Relations team?" : I have many powers, including, but not limited to, shapeshifting, so I can be any species with ease. I can also destroy anyone that tries to stop the team's work, hopefully that will not be needed, "Are you a horse or not a horse?" DRAGON. Horses are tasty.

Hello, applicant! We appreciate your commitment and passion to join the Species Relations team, but we do not intend on eating the "competition". As a result, we will have to send your application to our high-command's table so we can further discuss this.

EDIT: Welcome to the team, Questioner. :)

[ACCEPTED]

Edited by Otty~
  • Brohoof 1

Hello, applicant! We appreciate your commitment and passion to join the Species Relations team, but we do not intend on eating the "competition". As a result, we will have to send your application to our high-command's table so we can further discuss this.

[PENDING]

Well, if you don't want the competition eaten, I can not eat them.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Wubsy

Defend the forums from the H.A.T.E.Rs!

(IdontknowOttytoldmetojoin) :3

Is there a wrong answer?

• Brohoof 1

Name: Wubsy "How can you help the Species Relations team?" : Defend the forums from the H.A.T.E.Rs! (IdontknowOttytoldmetojoin) :3 "Are you a horse or not a horse?" Is there a wrong answer?

There's not actually a wrong answer. Welcome! :3

• Brohoof 2

Name: Banul

How can you help the species relations team? :

I know all the illegal ninja moves from the government.

Are you a horse or not a horse:

Panda. Pandaren, specifically.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Banul How can you help the species relations team? : I know all the illegal ninja moves from the government. Are you a horse or not a horse: Panda. Pandaren, specifically.

I LOVE PANDAS! Umm..

I mean, you sound very qualified for the job. Welcome~!

• Brohoof 2

Name: Mabel Pines

"How can you help the Species Relations team?" : I will bedazzle everyone's faces, and make sweaters for everyone!

"Are you a horse or not a horse?" I'm a Mabel!

Name: Mabel Pines "How can you help the Species Relations team?" : I will bedazzle everyone's faces, and make sweaters for everyone! "Are you a horse or not a horse?" I'm a Mabel!

Hm.. Sounds legit. Welcome! :DDDDD

• Brohoof 1

Name: xxXxXxXmlgswagmsterPr0xXxXFaZexXXxXxx

How can you help the Species Relations team: Drop sick rhymez

Are you a horse or not a horse: BOTH

• Brohoof 1