Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do the citizens of the Crystal Empire stand the cold?

ggg-2

In several episodes, the Crystal Empire is shown to be surrounded by snow, as well as being near, if not in, the Frozen North. So, how in the world do they stand that cold?

The magic of friendship warms both their bodies and hearts :)

I think this kinda.  I think the empire's magic stabilizes the weather around it and also after Sombra I don't think the weather was that bad on the way.

they adapted to the temperature over time for example the hottest place I can think of that has cities would be Egypt and the coldest would be Russia its just something you get use to then find it normal

The whole area within the Empire itself is magically heated or something. Probably or something.

Pretty much this. Look how far out the snow has melted by the end of the episode:

post-2257-0-84464900-1409216205_thumb.jpg

The light and love of the Crystal Ponies keeps the city warm... somehow... It's magic, okay?

The same way Eskimos, Scandinavians and Greenlanders do - they tough it out and get used to it like the Vikings did.

And don't forget, October 9 is Leif Erikson Day. Hinga dinga durgen.

• Brohoof 3

My guess would be magic heat and stuff.

The same way Eskimos, Scandinavians and Greenlanders do - they tough it out and get used to it like the Vikings did.

And don't forget, October 9 is Leif Erikson Day. Hinga dinga durgen.

Hinga dinga durgen Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1