Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Far Would You Go? (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and FortyTwo42)

Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Shadowhide ran over when Riley called her. 'Tyre tracks... As if a car suddenly sped away. I wonder...'

Shadowhide's horn began glowing as she activated her hoofprint magic. Right where the car used to be, there were now a set of blue hoofprints leading up to it. They stopped right in front of the tyre tracks. 'It appears the kidnapper is a pony with a blue coat, and he got into the car here,' Shadowhide concluded. She followed the tyre tracks with her eyes, and they turn behind one of the buildings down the street. 'I propose we follow these tracks,' she suggested.

Edited by FortyTwo42

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@FortyTwo42,

"I concur with your proposition," replied Riley, eager to save his love and friend. "You can ride on my back, and I can get us there quicker." He got down into the ready-to-fly position, legs bent, rump poised in the air, and he gave his wings a single flap to demonstrate.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'Flight is faster than walking,' Shadowhide stated. 'Very well. I... also concur with your proposition,' she teasingly rephrased. 'Are you sure you can support the weight of an extra pony?'

She carefully got onto Riley's back, where she waited for Riley to take off.

@@FortyTwo42,

"I've done it a few times before," said Riley confidently. "Hold onto my ears."

And with that, he spread his wings and took off, at the right speed so as not to cause Shadowhide to go tumbling off like a grape balanced on top of a young foal on a sugar high.

"I learnt to fly when I was a teenager," said Riley as he flew. "Part of the incentive was that I would be able to have Anala ride on my back so I could give her a view of the city below us."

• 2 weeks later...

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'It is an impressive view,' Shadowhide remarked. 'Perhaps I should ask Aero to give me a ride later. Although as far as I'm aware, Aero hasn't given anypony a ride before. Is flying with a passenger difficult?'

'Hold up. The tracks end here,' Shadowhide said when she noticed the tracks stopped. There was a car parked there, presumably the one the kidnappers drove in, and it was next to an old, run-down building. 'It seems this is where the captors fled.'

@@FortyTwo42,

Riley simply looked at the place where Anala and Aero were apparently being held. As much as he wanted to fly in there and grab Anala, he didn't want to screw anything up and cause consequences for Anala, Aero, Shadowhide, or himself.

"So... do we just go straight in?" he asked Shadowhide.