Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How far would you get?

Hyper Tumble

I'd say you could make quite a bit of money considering minimum wage here atleast is something around 7 or so bucks? That wouldn't take very long to count to ;p.

Although how would you last 24 hours counting without going to the bathroom, drinking, eating, or well doing anything besides sitting and counting? ;p.

Not to mention possibly just falling asleep, if it gets to late it might just be like counting sheep, which can put many people to sleep pretty fast ;p.

It does seem a bit impossible, but endurance is key. Depending on the environment, really. Like...let's say you have to count outside where it's hot. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't make it through the day especially without water. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm an extremely patient guy, and I don't get bored easily. I think I could keep counting the entire day. I would probably set my target for a nice round number.

It does seem a bit impossible, but endurance is key. Depending on the environment, really. Like...let's say you have to count outside where it's hot. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't make it through the day especially without water. 

Well true endurance is key. But regardless of if your outside or inside I don't think anyone can consistently count for a whole 24 hours without eating, drinking, or going to the bathroom, or just getting bored. If you did somehow do so you'd probably suffer from a bunch of damage to your body considering you'd been dehydrated, starving, and not having gone to the bathroom for a long while. Not to mention sitting counting in one place for 24 hours straight.

Just doesn't seem realistic, I feel like 12 hours is around the realistic peak, but then again idk.

(edited)

I'd make it to 100 most likely and then stop to catch my breath.

Edited by RainbowDScout

I'd last for as long as I could stand it, even if it meant peeing all over myself lol if that meant I could make it to a thousand or higher I'd do it for sure. I wouldn't care that much. Sure no one wants to sit in their own pee but if it meant me getting an extreme amount of money I'd be totally up for it! Aside from that, I wanna get a new phone and this would be the perfect way to do it! xD

(edited)

Three minutes.

Okay, okay.... One minute, 30, maybe 40 seconds, but any higher than that is just stretching it! I may have graduated from preschool, but I don't have to push my self that hard!

Edited by ReGen

I wouldn't last very long. I figure I'd make it to at least 40, and then I'd have to stop because of how long it takes my mind to process numerical values. It's more likely I'd have to pause to think than to breathe. Stupid dyscalculia, I could have gotten to at least 400! ><

• 5 years later...

Maybe between 2.000 and 8.000 depending how tired I am?

If you are allowed to count wrong, as in forget where you were, and continue anyways, maybe I could cheat and get 10.000!

I am not bad at counting, it is just, so humiliating to sit there and count.

You want me to count huh?

*Type 1 in excel, drag numbers  till 100,000,000,000,000.*

Done. To be fair you didn’t say how specifically I should count. 

I could last the day.

I'm not sure what number I'd reach before the end of the day though. But I'm pretty sure I would start singing the numbers at some point. Anything beyond a day, I'm not sure where I'd reach with the counting. But I am capable of just standing on the same spot for days and staring into space so I would probably end up a very rich young woman if the money kept being wired daily to my account. Probably die of poor circulation by the end of it though. :P

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

Hmmm....

Much as I'd like to count very very high (at least up to $150K...), I feel like I would only want to do it for no more than 2 hours solid. This would be the easiest opportunity at boosting my buck and I'd take this one-time opportunity to really maximize the best out of it.

Supposedly counting to 10000 would be about 2 hours or maybe more. Those first few numbers will go by fast, but try saying "seven thousand, nine hundred seventy two" really fast (takes 2 seconds...). Dunno. Maybe it'll take even longer. I'd dedicate 2 hours or maybe less if each number was just getting too long to add just one dollar...