Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

I'm going to join in, but I'm not jumping right into someone's story. Instead I'd like to have someone add me into their story, maybe even have an intersection between multiple storylines that are happening in or near the forest right now. I read some of the bios and the first couple of pages as well as the last three pages of the roleplay (74 pages would take too long for me, but I will try to catch up). I will post later tonight making a lot of noise in the forest.

I might not be able to post every day, but I will try. Anyone who hasn't already, I would suggest adding your OC to your signature, it really does make it a lot easier.

If you do have your character arrive where my character is, I would like to keep events at that location for a moment to give everyone a chance to meet up if they want to. Maybe we can have a campfire? Just ideas...

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Seamore Sandwich,

It's an interesting idea, but it will depend on if everypony wants to do so. I'll let it be up to each individual group and then they can decide if they want to do so or not, though I will play along with this on a few of my characters that would likely hear it and then see what, if anything, it will lead to.

@@cwhip9,

There isn't really an action part in the forest far as I know, and the only huts or houses out there is likely the ones belonging to Blitz and well... You, but things could happen.

• Brohoof 1

That is exactly the plan, anyone who wants to combine groups can, or if anyone wants the paths to merely cross that could be done too. It seemed like this would have been a missed opportunity otherwise as what I read seemed to indicate almost everyone is in the forest, and because my OC was already going to be a lumberjack it seemed like a logical place to introduce him. I do tend to put a lot of thought into some things so you might see me try other clever little tricks such as noticing the aftermath of events the other groups are involved in. Basically, I'm probably going to be the guy trying to make connections between the stories, but not in a way that should affect the outcome of any of the storylines, and without ridiculous leaps in logic. I'm more of a follower than a leader so I might not control the story as much, but I would like to go along for the ride.

One thing I've gotta ask: Is breaking out into song acceptable? I have a song I wrote before as a way to introduce my character and I might be able to fit it into this introduction.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

It's fine. Others might think it's odd to watch IC though, so keep that in mind. :)

One minor thing though: Please don't add an OOC tag to posts in the thread. Got a message from a moderator a while back that OOC is supposed to be in here. So please do. :)

I feel kind of stuck right now, I said somepony was emerging through the trees, until that happens I don't think I can proceed with the story. I do have an idea for the tomato stand, basically a business transaction which can be done no matter what group he leaves with. My character has a couple days to kill before he completes the transaction for the Everfree Red Pine.

@Blitz Boom,

I'm just sort of kicking myself in the flank for ending the post the way I did. If I ended it right, my character could be setting up a campfire or finishing his work, instead I hit the pause button. I see this as a learning experience, now I know not to post something that relies on the response to continue, but instead leave events much more open for continuation.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

We all have to learn one step at a time mate. :) I made a good deal of mistakes in my early RP days and frankly, still make a lot of them (I tend to use the Edit button A lot. :P ) I assure you though, If I ain't seeing anything during, I'll smash a quick NPC together and keep you company until it picks up. Scouts honour. :)

@@Fire Lily,

I can't really remember you as I have a rather short memory capacity, but all returning ponies are awesome and tastes like candy, so you're always welcome to rejoin us. :D It doesn't have to be one you have done a page with yet though. Sometimes, an OC evolves by tossing it into the fray and then letting it grow from there, so not gonna be a stickler for things if you decide to go that route. :)

Well it was way back earlier this year...or maybe last year. Real life got in the way of me being on here for a long time so I don't know the exact time frame.  :blush:

I have the short term memory of a goldfish, but my long term memory is still going for me which is nice.

Lily is typically by go to and is really well developed...Dusk (who I just made a page for) has only been used like twice in the history of anything ever. She's been somewhat fun to use in the rare events I've gotten the chance to so I might bring her in. 

@@Blitz Boom and @Fire Lily

I've got a pair of OCs available to use if anyone wants to try, I haven't done anything to develop Ink and Quill's characters yet, just try to stay true to their cooperative nature and if they criticize anyone it must be done constructively. The link is in my signature.

As far as I've devloped Dusk is in her page. I could use any or all three though. Would prefer to not have Angel by herself though if there's no other foals around. 

I'm probably going to be using Dusk for sure though. 

(edited)

@@Fire Lily,

Well, it's good to see that real life have allowed you to come back and have a spot of fun with us again. :D

I am very certain that currently there is just one filly: My OC Blitz Boom. You can come around with her there if ya want. Might be she got lost in the forest or wanted fireworks. The two main reason anypony get out there unless being led. :)

@@Fire Lily,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Otherwise, you two seem like you'd have a lot of fun together if you find a good pairing between you. Gonna look forward to seeing if you get on the train to Awesometown. ^_^

Edited by Blitz Boom

I could run with all three and see what gets picked up I guess. Due to Lily's past, Angel has been known to venture close to the forest  ;)

I'm really bad with starters though so not really sure where to jump in at :sunny:

@ blitz boom i'm fireing off the hip as to where this little story go's and did a little tweeking to cresent not sure how it'll help let me know if this might mess up your train of thought   

There's two things actually. Minor, but might as well.

1) Not sure what parts of the last is thought and what he actually says. Some clarity on that would be awesomesauce. :)

2) Stargazer isn't wearing armor. I thought I had written that but I might have forgotten it. Just the helmet he haves on, and a belt of medals  :)

@@Fire Lily,

I think the two first you can discuss with Seamore as he/she sounded interested in RP'ing with you. As for Angel, if you want her in contact with Blitz you could have her waiting at the hut. I could write in that Blitz saw somepony wandering around the hut if you would prefer that over you simply putting yourself in? Just a suggestion of course. Could also be she saw the two of them race past and followed. :)

@blitz boom
lol this entire time I was going off the picture so my bad.

anyways he's remaking on the helmit now. thought it would be a good Segway for his backstory to flush out more. I edited in the helmit and meddles to the oringal text and tried to spereate the tought from his last line if that makes any sense

(edited)

@@Fire Lily,

Just highlight a piece of that person's writing, then a *Mention* tag should show up. :)

Only works on PC's though. otherwise, you'd have to essentially copy paste this:

[b ]@ [member = Fire Lily][ /b],

Just without any space between anything but people with two named stuff, such as yourself or me. :) Just replace your name in that line with the one you try to write and it's golden.

Also, I'm a little woozy right now, so in case I missed somepony in my post, please do tell so I can correct my mistake of not including you. And in any case, everypony have an Awesome Saturday. ^^ Always nice with weekend.

Edited by Blitz Boom

@ blitz boom
not sure if you being woozy but whats a gill in this case? or is it another type of currency pluse/heads up 

@ semore sandwich and anypomy else near the fallen tree
 im thinking an upcoming chase scène with this tomato story of cresent, stargazer and the merchant possibly running near the fallen tree or having the chase end there in some way. whats your thoughts on this idea im asking so I wont throw a monkey wrench at every pony is all

Edited by cwhip9

The fire is going to be a calm scene, with ponies discussing what they're doing and maybe sharing a few laughs while having S'mores. If you do 'disrupt' this please wait until everyone has arrived. Also, Seamore's cart is rather large so you could hide behind it in order to lose the vendor. If you do that it wouldn't be as much of a disruption, at that I would suggest just waiting until Flutter Dusk is added in, I have an idea.

That is if you let me control the vendor for the scene after you hide behind the cart just for the vender to talk to Seamore and the others. After that I would leave the vendor's decisions up to you, if you do allow this.