Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask FreddyFazbear anything.

GenderIsAnIllusion

Hello. Ask me questions. About anything..... Absolutely ANYTHING

Within forum rules of course if a question is sexual in nature or inappropriate for younger audiences, pleases put it in a spoiler, and tag it, and i will answer in a spoiler.

Dont be afraid to get personal either, im pretty much an open book.

ASK AWAY MY MINIONS!!!

Were you drunk when you recorded this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxje2Qqw0A

I did not record that, and thats not laughing. Thats me crying because im a manic depressive, and homicidal robot bear,

Do you know Chuck E. Cheese? I imagine you guys would be rivals.

We went to college.... yeah i dont really like that guy....

• Brohoof 1

How do the doors in the security office function? Because the close by going downward, so when they lost power they would be stuck down.

The doors in the security office are closed by a strong electro magnet... Which is very strong, but when the power goes out, the magnet fails, and the auto-open safety feature (For evacuation purposes) opens the door.

The doors in the security office are closed by a strong electro magnet... Which is very strong, but when the power goes out, the magnet fails, and the auto-open safety feature (For evacuation purposes) opens the door.

But the doors go upward, meaning that if you lost all power there would be no hydraulics holding the door up.

And are you on good terms with golden freddy?

But the doors go upward, meaning that if you lost all power there would be no hydraulics holding the door up.

And are you on good terms with golden freddy?

Thats where the auto open comes into play..... It uses a small amount of battery charged energy to force the doors open.

Golden Freddy is actually a hallucination experienced by any human who spends an extended amount of time at the restaurant at night....

Its probably cause the place is haunted by a few dead kids....

Do you ever visit your friend Foxy over at the Pirate Cove? It must be pretty lonely for him~! D:

After the bite of 87 we haven't spoken much.... Lets just say there's a good reason he labeled "Out of order"

I did not record that, and thats not laughing. Thats me crying because im a manic depressive, and homicidal robot bear,

Sorry.

Oh, and why do you guys go into the Bathroom (You're robots; one would think you wouldn't have such needs.)?

Edited by A.V.

Sorry.

Oh, and why do you guys go into the Bathroom (You're robots; one would think you wouldn't have such needs.)?

Only Chica goes into the bathrooms... she is an odd one.... kinda creeps me out actually.

Only Chica goes into the bathrooms... she is an odd one.... kinda creeps me out actually.

Sure  ? I am pretty sure I have seen you in the bathroom before. Your eyes glowing behind a stall. 

Edited by boiteporte

• 2 weeks later...