Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

@@SCS,

Those guys are pretty dope. I love their style.

I'm currently hooked on this one though.

And also I just discovered this band, I really think these guys are awesome. Not only is the vocalist really strong, but he sings this whole song in latin. That's impressive.

• Brohoof 2

I am listening to constant clapping and people being really annoying on the wheel of fortune saying I wanna buy a vowel.... *clapping* I wanna buy this 

>.< 

This show is so annoying

Oh nice Night wish is so awesome

I love King Crimson just for In The Court...

I still need to check out their other albums.

Funny, but until today my exposure to them was limited entirely to that album as well (with Epitaph being one of my favorite songs).

I'm only now digging into the other stuff. I listened to the first track off Islands, and it's got me verrrry intrigued. Looking forward to hearing the rest. :D

• Brohoof 1

Funny, but until today my exposure to them was limited entirely to that album as well (with Epitaph being one of my favorite songs).

I'm only now digging into the other stuff. I listened to the first track off Islands, and it's got me verrrry intrigued. Looking forward to hearing the rest. :D

Since In The Court is their first album, I might as well continue in chronological order and see how the band progressed. It's always fun to do that XD

• Brohoof 1