Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning All Alicorns Must Die! {Advanced} {Evil}

Gatekeeper Giggle

All Alicorns Must Die! OOC

Roleplay link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/113383-all-alicorns-must-die-advanced-evil/

The Premise: As one of the strongest entities in Equestria, you have been hired to eliminate Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. You are then to capture the Elements of Harmony and then force/trick them into freeing Discord.

Rules/Guidelines:

• Of course, global site rules come first! Their rules trump my rules.
  • While this is an evil roleplay, and you will be playing evil characters, at no point in time should your character cross the Moral Event Horizon. I don't want any complete monsters in this roleplay!
  • Absolutely no Stupid Evil characters. Careful thought and planning should go into your every thought and action. If you rush blindly into Celestia's throne room without any semblance of a plan, or if you start burning down orphanages and kicking puppies for no good reason, I will do my very best to ensure that your character's head ends up on a pike outside Canterlot.
  • While I do have some plot points planed out, for the most part your characters will have free reign make your own plan on how to eliminate the princesses and free Discord. In fact, feel free run the plot right off the rails, as long as you have an reasonable end goal in mind. (Although I would like a little warning first before you do this). But if you abuse this, I'll put this roleplay on more rails then a modern day final fantasy game!
  • No magically poofing yourself out of danger! While character death should be exceedingly rare, it can happen as a result of extreme misfortune or a very stupid mistake. If your character does die, don't worry! I'm sure your fellow roleplayers will find a way to resurrect you! That being said, play fair! If you can't play fair, why should I?
  • Deadbeat Roleplayers will not be tolerated! If you do not post at least once every three days, you'll be kicked. Well, unless you notify us beforehand that you won't be able to post for a while. Then we can work something out.
  • While it is encouraged that you work together, evil will be evil, so feel free to turn on your fellow roleplayers. All I ask is that you give everyone some warning first before you go rouge.
  • This roleplay is as dark as you make it. Just don't go breaking any site rules!
  • The way this roleplay works is your characters preform some sort of action and I, your humble dungeon master, tell you the results of those actions. You are not permitted to control any NPCs, you only control the actions of your character.
  • If any of the main six die, it's game over. Seriously. I'll be forced to pull a rocks fall, everyone dies. This is because Discord can't be freed without the elements. 
  • This roleplay is set sometime before season 3 but after season 2. So Twilight is still an unicorn, the crystal empire does not exist, etc.
  • I've noticed that many roleplays include "have fun" in the rule list. I have decided to be more lenient in this regard, so feel free to not have any fun at all.  :maud:
  • These rules may evolve over time, so please keep abreast of current developments!

Difficulty level: You'll notice I didn't post any rules banning alicorns or villain sues. That's because there are no rules banning the use of such characters. But a word of warning, the more powerful your characters are, the more powerful the NPCs are going to be! So if you all choose to play as villain sues, expect to be facing an army of Mary sues. However, I won't let some people choose to be villian sues while others choose to be regular ponies, all the roleplayers must be at roughly the same power level. In fact, why don't we vote on it; let democracy decide! So when you propose your character, also include your thoughts on what power level this roleplay should be at.

I'm looking for no more then ten roleplayers, and no less then two. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

You should include these things when introducing your character:

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weaknesses: <-- very important, this one. (you better not put none or N/A!)

Other: 

Edited by Stormgiggle

Name: Nightwind Boreas (formerly Wind Chaser)

Race: Nightmare-like corruption with bat wings (formerly a Pegasus)

Appearance: A blacked-out version of Wind Chaser, the size of a normal pony, with piercing green eyes and bat wings. Wears a black trench coat and boots with steel toes and metal spikes on the soles. http://pegasusexpress2010.deviantart.com/art/Nightwind-Boreas-Full-488135933

Powers and abilities: Control of the North Wind, which makes him faster when flying southward and enables him to summon frigid air and cold storms. Above-average intellect.

Weaknesses: Unable to fly fast or strong in any other direction, his obsession with entering places from the north puts him at a tactical disadvantage if his enemy knows him. He is unable to disguise himself as his glowing green eyes are a dead giveaway, and has more limited vision during the day as opposed to night.

Other: His backstory is here: http://pegasusexpress2010.deviantart.com/art/Nightwind-Boreas-486803243

His motivation is a feeling of having been wronged by society as Wind Chaser, and backed into a state of docility, compliance, and lack of self-confidence, living a purposeless life with no cutie mark. He is motivated to punish the Equestrian society for stirring up his resentment.

@,

Your character sounds good to me! Accepted! However, I noticed you didn't, well:

So when you propose your character, also include your thoughts on what power level this roleplay should be at.

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

@,

Your character sounds good to me! Accepted! However, I noticed you didn't, well:

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

To be honest, I'm relatively green (pun intended :lol:) to this stuff. How exactly would you want me to describe it? All I know for sure is we're keeping the OP Mary Sues out of here.

Name: Terse Tranquility

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/terse-tranquility-r162

Weaknesses: Sweets - When she was a filly she wasn't allow to have junk food of any sort. Now just the smell of them can stop her directly in her tracks. Additionally, despite their differences, she is still fiercely loyal to her family to the point that they have become a liability in her life. If her family is insulted or slighted in any way, she becomes angry to the point of being incensed.

Other: Coming from a loving family, Terse Tranquility (Tranq for short) was brought up in high society to be a lady and scholar. Going to the finest schools, she was on the verge of being a high powered socialite. Order ran her life, scheduled down to the last minute. Around the time she was about to start school at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, she lost her spot to a purple unicorn named Twilight Sparkle. After being rejected, her attitude started to change drastically. She became more selfish. She started spending more time with ponies of questionable morals. She spent less and less time at home. She began to break away from her previous life, reveling in spreading anarchy. While not evil per say, she always looks out for number one, and if the situations calls for it, she doesn't mind being destructive, and often rather enjoys it. Additionally, she is a bit of a black widow. While she has never explicitly killed any of her suitors, several of them have mysteriously disappeared. Confident and alluring, she'll do whatever she has to to get what she wants. She also holds a personal vendetta against the unicorn who got her spot at Celestia's school. 

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Powers: After being rejected from Celestia's school, Tranq began to experiment with mind control. She has become quite good at it when stallions are involved, able to control them from miles and miles away. However, with mares, she has to be quite close to them, and they are still able to break it if their will is strong enough. She can only use it on one pony at a time.

As for what power level, I'd say all out near-alicorn magic would be fun. If we're going down the evil path, why not make it interesting?

@,

Accepted, with the understanding that royal guards are very difficult (but not impossible) to mind control, thanks to their advanced training. And Shining Armor is right out, as magical safeguards were placed in his mind after the changeling invasion. Other then that, feel free to control anyone! Even your fellow roleplayers, although don't expect to be able to control them for very long...   

Name:Obsidian Wing

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: a few inches shorter than celestia, his wings however trump hers immensely. He is a smoky grey color with silver hair. He has cobalt eyes and his wings are obviously the color of obsidian. He has an armor that he wears called the alicorn armor. (It will be explained in other, feel free to ban it though I hope you allow it.) His cutie mark is a shield with a sun on it. The shield has wings and a horn protruding from it with a crack running on the shield.

Powers: He is virtually immune to magic and has a high physical defence with his wings acting as shields. He can manipulate the weather drastically but it is his only real offensive ability.

Weaknesses: <-- very important, this one. (you better not put none or N/A!) His weaknesses involve being arrogant, full of pride, his powers weakening if he isn't angry or depressed and he doesn't obey anyone. As for physical weaknesses, is wings joints are easily exploited due to his massive wings, he cannot hide, poisons, and being ground locked. If he isn't in the air, he is extremely weak. Mental weaknesses include him being susceptible to cheerful moments sure to his good side fighting him for control, his good side, and illusion magic that created and illusion but doesn't specifically target him.

Other: he is the dark half of MirrorWing, the former guard to Princess Celestia. His hatred boiled over one day after centuries of containing it. Now he aids evil target than fighting it. He is ageless, not unkillable.

That alicorn armor gives him spells that a unicorn or alicorn charge it with. The armors charge is dependent on how much the charger gives him. After it runs out, it is a regular armor with a horned helm. I would give the link to him but I am getting an edit done for him.

@,

I do have a few questions and comments.

1. Your spell resistance. It's perfectly fine for you to be immune to regular and even advanced magic. But understand that very powerful spells (such as The Elements of Harmony, or Discord's magic) will not be stopped by magic resistance. Magic resistance does not mean complete invulnerability from magic. It is rather easy for an experienced mage to indirectly harm others with magic, (such as levitating a bolder above you and letting gravity drop it down on top of you, or creating a portal to the inside of a volcano and letting the lava flow onto you) and some types of spells are not subject to magic resistance at all, such as illusion and divination spells.
  2. I have a few questions about that armor. Can you only use the specific spells that the unicorn or alicorn charged your armor with, or does you armor allow you to cast any unicorn spell as long as it holds magical charge? How powerful would the spells cast by your armor be? How durable is your magic armor?

The actual spell has to target him for his defenses to count. Dropping a boulder is not prevented because the spell targets the boulder. Chaos and harmony magic will affect him. He is basically a creature if chaos so harmony is not fun for him. Mental magic such as divination and illusion, if they target him would be affected by his powers. If they are used to device, such as make a fake element appear for him to grab then drop a rock on him, neither could be prevented by his power.

The only spells he can use are ones that the charger can use. If Luna charged it, he could move the moon as long as he had enough of a charge. Nit gonna happen but an example. As powerful as the original, but they also drain an equivalent of 1.5 times the energy. It's made like nightmare moon's armor, it can take a beating and won't likely be completely destroyed, but if the horn breaks off, any energy in the armor will suddenly rush out uncontrollably in a massive explosion on par with chaos or harmony magic affecting him and anyone in contact with the armor. Anyone in the radius will feel the rush of energy but be unharmed.

(edited)

@

any energy in the armor will suddenly rush out uncontrollably in a massive explosion on par with chaos or harmony magic affecting him and anyone in contact with the armor. Anyone in the radius will feel the rush of energy but be unharmed.

So something like this^_^

Anyway, you're accepted, and you may use your armor (although you'll have to start the roleplay with the armor uncharged. Hopefully you'll be able to bum some magic power off your fellow roleplayers.) 

In regards to spell resistance, these are the basic rules we'll be following for it. http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Spell_Resistance_and_Spell_Immunity

Edited by Stormgiggle

Name: Assassin

Race: unicorn

Appearance: size of a normal pony, but brown skin, purple hair, assassin symbol as her cutie mark. Sometimes wears white robe, boots, and hood. 

Powers: Able to climb, parkour, very good at combat, extremely fast, good at dodging, and stealthy. 

Weaknesses: Her love ones. If her family or siblings are in her sight, she couldn't pay attention on anything. 

Other: After trying to be Princess Celestia's personal student, Twilight is already her personal student. Due to this, she kept on hating Princess Celestia and tries to show her that she's better then twilight. Unfortunately, she failed and decides to stand against Celestia. 

:/

@,

Sometimes wears white robe, boots, and hood. 

Hmm, now where have I heard that before?

photo.jpg 

Anyway, accepted, but I do have a few questions.

1)How strong of a unicorn is she? What spells does she have?

2)Is her name just Assassin, or is that a nickname?

@,

Hmm, now where have I heard that before?

photo.jpg

Anyway, accepted, but I do have a few questions.

1)How strong of a unicorn is she? What spells does she have?

2)Is her name just Assassin, or is that a nickname?

1.) If you played assassin's creed, you see assassins don't use magic right (logic)? She can make herself invisible for couple seconds/minutes, uses magic to wield multiple weapons/tools, able to teleport (Not long distance), duplicate or fix damaged stuffs, able to create armor etc. 

2.) Nickname. 

• 2 weeks later...