Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Cutie Marks Do You Think The Cutie Mark Crusaders Will Get?

Proailurus

I think I heard somewhere that Scootaloo's special talent was implied to be dancing? I dunno.

My personal theory:

Apple Bloom: A hammer over an apple, with or without sparkles.

Sweetie Belle: Either a musical note or a microphone, over a heart.

Scootaloo: A rose wrapped around a lightning bolt.

I dunno what they're going to look like, but Sweetie Belle's will be singing, Apple Bloom's will be construction (or something of that sort), and Scootaloo's will be...scootering? XD

Call-backs to the past generation cutie marks, no doubt. A heart with a music note or microphone for Sweetie Belle would be cute. I saw someone make an awesome cutie mark for Scootaloo, it was like a tire flaming with purple fire. Apple Bloom's would be a paint brush coloring an apple.

I don't think they'll earn their marks till the *gasp* end of the series. Like, a finale episode that ties the loose ends for all the characters.

I think that each will eventually get her own episode in which she gets a cutie mark. And Scoots will be last for some reason...

I think Sweetie gets a microphone or music note or maybe even a bell...

Applebloom gets a golden apple. 'Cuz she's such a salespony. Or maybe money growing on trees. LOL

And Scootaloo gets a skateboard ramp or a skateboard or something... she feels like an X-games kinda filly to me. XD

Scootaloo at this point is the biggest question mark pending further development. Just like where Spike's Egg came from, if Rainbow Dash has any family, and what Fluttershy actually does for a living.

We know where Spike's egg came from, Twilight had to magic it into hatching to get into Celestia's magic school.

I've always wondered what the cutie mark crusaders cutie marks will be. I'm pretty sure scootaloo's a will be scooter but the other 2 I'm not so sure

which cutie marks do you think the cutie mark crusaders will end up with?

We already have a topic for discussing the CMC's cutie marks so I have merged your threads into it.

AB: An apple with a hammer and screwdriver crossing behind it like a skull and crossbones almost

SB: A music note with a heart as the bulb part of the note

SL: A winged wheel like the Detroit Red Wings' logo

Bank on it.

+1

I think Apple Bloom's is probably fabric and art, Sweetie Belle's is obviously singing, and Scootaloo's is dancing.

Mostly because of The Show Stoppers.

Edited by Croaks

Yeah, I would agree with your first predictions to their cutie marks. I mean, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are definitely set to be a Scooter-riding professional and a singer, respectively. Though, I am not sure about having Apple Bloom have a house cleaning cutie mark, I would generalize it more and just say she is good at artistry...

Yeah, I would agree with your first predictions to their cutie marks. I mean, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are definitely set to be a Scooter-riding professional and a singer, respectively. Though, I am not sure about having Apple Bloom have a house cleaning cutie mark, I would generalize it more and just say she is good at artistry...

I think they'll have an episode to show the people who think Applebloom's cutie mark is an apple WRONG!! tell us wtf their special talents actually will be even if its not the same episode they get their cutie marks.

I can't help but wonder if Scootaloo will stop using her scooter when she learns to fly?

I'm not sure what Applebloom's talent is. It could be carpentry or design.

Cutie Marks:

Apple Bloom: Crossed tools (or brushes) in front of either an apple blossom or an apple.

Sweetie Bell: A bell with music notes around it.

Scootaloo: I'm not sure what hers will be. I like the idea of the wheel with wings.

• Brohoof 1

AppleB: An apple with a flower bud instead of a leaf

SweetieB: A candy bell (sweet notes, get it? AHAHAHA)

ScootaL: A... not a scooter.

Due to her understanding of design, clothing, and painting as shown in Show Stoppers, I'm postive Applebloom's special talent is marketing design and will have a cutie mark of something like a spray-painted apple.

Due to her understanding of design, clothing, and painting as shown in Show Stoppers, I'm postive Applebloom's special talent is marketing design and will have a cutie mark of something like a spray-painted apple.

You've got to be trolling...

I think LightningWing basic covered it well. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo just havn't noticed that there really good at them things. Its when you find your talent.

• 3 weeks later...

its pretty clear to me what i believe their marks will be

Sweetie: a microphone, or maybe music notes

Applebloom: She seems skilled at housework, and arts/crafts so maybe a broom, mop, sewing machine, not sure exactly though

Scootaloo:99% sure its a scooter

• 4 weeks later...

I did a few wallpapers where I did each pony as a baby a foal and pony and I though my idea for Apple Bloom's cuti mark was cool, its an apple shaped paint pallett with a paint brush, becuase she's an artistic pony, which is shown in how well she beautified the tree housebut I have them all on my deviantArt account if anyone cares to look

Hate to break it to y'all, but Scootaloo AND Sweetie Belle already got their cuite marks, circa 2008 (SB) and 2005 (Scoot) :P Knowing Hasbro's past lack of creativity, I wouldn't put it past them to just leave them as is. But they've been pretty good about creativity this generation, so we may get lucky and get some new cutie marks. OR, they'll totally troll us and they'll never get their cutie marks, perpetually in a state of prepubescent blank flank bliss...Awwwwwwww, youth. :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Although, Apple Bloom you can still speculate to your heart's content: she's a new pony Hasbro hasn't re-hashed yet! Hooray, thanks Ms. Faust!! :D