Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Mine would probably be a bronze ring with emerald gem attached to it and a pentagram.

Srsly. I am a pagan (haters gonna hate, ikr?) and I love rings, so why not?

Edited by Acnoix

I think mine would be a sort of book, or a piano or something along that line for I am very musical, (I play lots of piano) and I spend a lot of time reading and studying (a bit like Twilight :P)

I now think that my cutiemark may be a stylized wolf. It would represent my enjoyment of the wilderness, stealth, and combat training. And wolves are 20% cooler than any other animal. (except maybe goats)

Although, I think it would be nice to still be a blankflank.

Edited by 3p1cd3m0n

A Barret50.caliber for my incredible aim or a strip of bacon ^_^

although the appearance would be nearly identical the barret .416 would be a far better representation of accuracy, certified for cold bore accuracy at 2+ miles (yes the .50 has done that, but really shines between 1/2 and 1 1/2 miles). however to indicate marksmanship perhaps a lever gun or revolver would better achieve the desired message. bacon on a herbivore?

although the appearance would be nearly identical the barret .416 would be a far better representation of accuracy, certified for cold bore accuracy at 2+ miles (yes the .50 has done that, but really shines between 1/2 and 1 1/2 miles). however to indicate marksmanship perhaps a lever gun or revolver would better achieve the desired message. bacon on a herbivore?

eeeeyup