Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I honestly don't know, but my OC has a quill as a cutie mark. No reason, just a quill.

I assume I'd have something like smiley face over two drum sticks (not chicken legs), as it reflects my 2 passions in life, making people happy, and playing drums.

Or it could be half a lawn mower, lol I dunno, just my guess.

Edited by RiverBankNut
  • Brohoof 1

I think of mine as a three leaved tree.

The first pink as in spring.

The second would be green for summer.

The third, orange for fall.

The tree would actually be a branch

expressing winter.

To me, that represents the simple joys in life

along with the rewards of hard work.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I had a cutie mark, I would probably have something really simple. I like to think I'm good at making others happy but I'm really not quite sure. I'm not very talented at much besides being good company (many people tell me their secrets while I am very quiet and secretive) so it would probably be something like a smiling cloud or something. My OC's is a smiling flower, which sort of goes along with that.

I'm really good at speaking French, I'm doing really well in school, I've won awards for my French. I suppose it would be Posted Image <--- This is from the Cutie Pox episode when Applebloom starts speaking 'fancy'.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not 100% sure either. I can guess it would probably be something with computers since I love fixing them up and stuff and know my way around hardware, though I also enjoy drawing quite allot and I'm not too bad at that either. Oh well, only time will tell.

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion

I'm not 100% sure either. I can guess it would probably be something with computers since I love fixing them up and stuff and know my way around hardware, though I also enjoy drawing quite allot and I'm too bad at that either. Oh well, only time will tell.

Posted Image+ rainbows = cutie mark for CloudsdaleCompanion.

I can somehow imagine this being some people's cutie mark: Posted Image Like really lazy people who sit on their sofa al day. A bit random '-'

Hmmm, what would it be? In previous versions of myself, I have a music note, but I think my special talent is creativity. My cutie mark would be a spark, you know. A creation spark. Much like Twilight's cutie mark, representing Magic, but instead, my cutie mark would represent creativity.

I think mine would be a happy smiley since, well, I'm always happy :lol:. I look a lot like Pinkie I guess :).

If it's not that it would simply be 'x / 0' since the outcome would be random, and so is my taste for jokes (I'm always lolling at asdf-movie or Family Guy, I love that kind of odd random humor).

I think mine would have to do with cooking or baking since I'm good at it and really enjoy it. I can't say what my cutie mark would be for sure, but I think it might be a silver teaspoon or something like that.

00101010 (the 8-bit binary representation of 42, representing calculating and absurd (not because I'm the answer to the question of life, the Universe, and everything)) or a question mark (because I like to question everything until I have all of the facts).

I would really hope my cutie mark would be something that deals with fire fighting. My first Pony Maker pony cutie mark had what my best thought it would be. If not firefighting (Sad faced if so) it'd definitely be a gaming cutie mark of some sort. Probably a controller, or a crosshair! Something... Cutie mark crusader cutie mark discovering GO!

Fire emblem (Maltese Cross)

post-7721-0-86060700-1351445081.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be a 3DS, or if not that something to do with Nintendo or gaming no doubt in my mind. :D Considering those are my favorite things in the world other than ponies. :)

I'd end up being a blank-flank Because of a lack of any special talent ;^; but If a cutie mark was jsut something I like'd then it'd be a snowflake and 2 icecicles. (Like my O.C. xD) Because I go with anything snow/ice related (Especially poke'mon :D Entire team is ice type and I can still own fire types with massive O.P. special attack)

Edited by Areoshock

It would probably be a video camera, a microphone, piano, or colored pencil. I have a talent for each. But if I was in Ponyville, I don't know what would be my talent cause everyone would be better at all the things I just listed. If I was a Pegasus, I would most likely be very fast (I would probably be the most dedicated flyer besides Rainbow Dash).

Mine would definitely be a golden shield, I earned it when I talked my friend out of a problem, we both found our talents, he got a golden sword, I got a golden shield, I made it look :D

I'm so happy with it! It stands for protection and trust, and it makes me want to be a psychologist when I'm done with my studies and stuff. I think that if you aren't sure about your talent, you don't earn a cutie mark. It's something you really have to REALIZE instead of think of. No offense, everypony who just made it up in a sec <:3

I'd end up being a blank-flank Because of a lack of any special talent ;^; but If a cutie mark was jsut something I like'd then it'd be a snowflake and 2 icecicles. (Like my O.C. xD) Because I go with anything snow/ice related (Especially poke'mon :D Entire team is ice type and I can still own fire types with massive O.P. special attack)

oh c'mon of course you have a special talent! It doesn't even have to be a talent! As soon as you realize what you want to do or who you are, you'll get it! I'm helping my friend get his, I was the first in my class to get one! I think.. since I can't really see it..

I would really hope my cutie mark would be something that deals with fire fighting. My first Pony Maker pony cutie mark had what my best thought it would be. If not firefighting (Sad faced if so) it'd definitely be a gaming cutie mark of some sort. Probably a controller, or a crosshair! Something... Cutie mark crusader cutie mark discovering GO!

Fire emblem (Maltese Cross)

that is SO AWESOME! I love to see ponies post their cutie marks and see all these different talents! :D I just hope everypony here get's his or her cutie mark!