Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Mine would be a Poke ball cause ya know, I'm a Pokemon master from the Hoenn region. I've been through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova, beaten all the champions and fought and won against the legendary Red.

The sign of anarchy, because i am Midnight or to many: Chaos Reign... The wicked twin brother of Princess Celestia. i even have 6 champions of chaos and there's room for 6 more. muhahahahahaha

jkjk i would have a guitar with a flaming headstock and a spiked strap. cuz i bust out alota punk rock on my axe. 

my cutie mark is an open-ended wrench crossed with an eighth note.  my two biggest hobbies involve instruments and mechanical things.  I play many instruments and enjoy music (as many here do), and I even have an eighth note tattoo on the top of my left wrist that I got because of how much I miss high school band and the joy I felt performing and practicing my beloved trombone and bari-sax.  The wrench symbolizes how much of a mechanical mind I have.  I enjoy tinkering with computers (I have made light up spiders out of computer parts for art and am learning how to build computers from parts).  I enjoy getting my hands dirty as well.  I am a blacksmith, have been for over 2 years.  I am currently learning how to work on diesel engines, even if it's only by book for the time being,  I eventually hope to start small, by obtaining a hit and miss engine to work on. I hope to become a mechanic that can work on semi's and especially tractors.  So yeah...my cutie mark is pretty deep...:P

Mine would be a piece of lab equipment like an Erlenmeyer or roundbottom flask. I've always loved chemistry, even since I was little. Science 4 Life!

I'd say that if I had a cutie mark it would likely be a book, because the acquisition of knowledge is my skill, and thus it would likely be my cutie mark.

The Windows logo of course!

My special talent is computers, and specifically dealing with Windows PCs, so the windows logo is an obvious choice.

post-14869-0-39364700-1367536127.png

I guess it would be cherries as I'm 15 years old and I'm still not so sure what I could do in later life. The cherries would resembles luck like on a fruit machine, i.e for luck for what the future brings.

A pen writing on paper. i love to write and am published. I am thinking of doing fan fic just to honor this great fandom if not fan fic maybe a story dedicated to the fandom. not sure yet

Hmm...mine would definitely have to be a trumpet. I loooooove playing the trumpet. It's my first and best instrument, and I can play anything from jazz to movie themes to complex concert pieces.

My  special talent most likely has to be something dealing with flying because I love flying planes and wanting to be up there in the big open, blue sky.

A pen writing on paper. i love to write and am published. I am thinking of doing fan fic just to honor this great fandom if not fan fic maybe a story dedicated to the fandom. not sure yet

A good idea, but wouldn't it be more in-line with what we've seen of cutie marks in the show if were to be a quill and parchment instead?

Whenever I think about my talents or purposes I do so much second-guessing and beating myself up that I don't think I'll ever actually be sure what I'm good at. I'm decent at drawing. I'm pretty intelligent. I'm kind of athletic. I might as well just be branded with the word "AVERAGE" or... or "MEH." Maybe I'm good at being average.

it would be pencils with a star behind it (for cool detail no reason else) because im strictly a traditional artist and i only use pencils, and stars are cool :)

I would still be a blank flank because I still don't know my real purposes pin life. If I were to base it off of my daily routines or My interest; It would be 8-bit storm cloud ( don't ask) it would symbolize both my interest for video games ( mostly retro ) and my interest for weather.

A golden Sickle and Hammer. Preferably crossed, preferably AWESOME.
Why?
I think you can guess why.
If you can't... Then, uh...
Communism... And uh...

Stuff...
*Cough*

luxray.jpg

See that star on the end of Luxray's tail. That's my cutie mark. Why? I've always been a huge fan of Luxray in the pokemon series. Also he reminds me of Shadow the hedgehog, whom I'm also a fan of. Plus, I've almost got the same personality, so there.