Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cannot Change Signature Picture

Venomous

Okay, so I am having issues changing my current signature photo to a different one. (I drew the picture).

- I uploaded the new picture to imgur.com (a 600x100 picture because I know that's the size limit).

- I copied and pasted the link into the box that shows up after you click on the little photo icon.

- After I do that, my picture doesn't show up. It just appears as a tiny icon of a photo.

- And when I try to hit "save changes", it brings me to "Oops! Something went wrong!"

I have tried repeating the process to no avail.

(I have tried using the website tinypic.com and using the links that it provided).

(I have tried using the variety of links each site provided afte uploading the image).

• Brohoof 1

I just tried doing the same you did and I think I know the problem.

You're more than likely just copying the imgur link, you need to right-click on the imgur photo you want and open the picture in a new tab so it's by itself.

Here's what I mean:

post-15132-0-44515600-1414651126_thumb.png

then simply copy the link:

post-15132-0-45058600-1414651256_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm, I used to have this issue too, but it was not with the signature but pictures in posts in general.

Have you tried photobucket? It seem to work better for me then imgur, but it's probably just my personal preference.

• Brohoof 1

Paging

Hmm. I tried duplicating this on my own and was able to repost my signature image. Royal, can you post the url you are trying to use?  

• Brohoof 1

I managed to fix the issue on my own with a little patience.

I apologize for starting an entire thread and then immediatley figuring it out the next day  :please:

• Brohoof 3

I managed to fix the issue on my own with a little patience.

I apologize for starting an entire thread and then immediatley figuring it out the next day  :please:

No need apologize for asking a question when you run into a possible usability issue. I'm glad you figured it out. :D

• Brohoof 1