Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funtasia Daily: possible Equestria Daily knockoff...

Everleaf

A less popular site by the name of Funtasia Daily (or on this line) based around the news on Filly funtasia (once) said to be a knockoff of FIM well...I feel otherwise of Filly funasia being a knockoff, the storyline is fairly different and all...the main similarity is well...ponies...

anywho the site tends to have a few things in common with E.D such as the

Drawfilly (drawfriend)

general news

fanfics ect.

now it is not 100% that this site is a knockoff and I am also (not sure) but I have noticed they seem to be quite similar....

your thoughts? :huh:

I don't think that makes it a knock off. Plenty of sites for fandoms have things like that. In fact most sites that are the same sort of thing as Equestria Daily have those sorts of things. Art being posted, news, fanfics, etc.

I understand that and I know, though just looking at the lay they layered it out and all it looks quite...familiar....along with it's name...though I suppose so....

Eh obviously with the show being called a FiM ripoff they'll choose a name like Equestria Daily too. Then again Daily is a pretty common term to use for sites like that. More or less it's just using names but it's just the fandoms version of of the site.

Even if it does turn out to be one then eh won't matter to me. >:3

I rarely look at Equestria Daily anymore and I don't really care about filly funtasia or w/e. But yeah it's probably just the shows Equestria Daily. Both about horses n stuff. I had actually forgotten about that show until you mentioned it.

It looked....like something.