Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Discord got a cutie mark?

Lemon Slices

Well, he's not a pony, so I don't think it would be possible for him to have cutie mark. Zebras, Griffons, and Dragons don't get cutie marks.

• Brohoof 2

Well, he's not a pony, so I don't think it would be possible for him to have cutie mark. Zebras, Griffons, and Dragons don't get cutie marks.

Zecora has what appears to be a cutie mark, though.

post-2257-0-30469200-1416621203_thumb.jpg

I don't think Discord would get one, and if he did, it would probably just be a picture of him.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Zecora has what appears to be a cutie mark, though.

attachicon.gifbscap0294.jpg

Good point, though, we've never seen other Zebras, so that could just be a marking that is on all Zebras, or they could get their own cutie marks as well.

EDIT: It appears I have reached pony status. Woohoo :P

Edited by Celli

Gloat in front of the CMC.

Hahah I just imagined Discord joining the Crusaders :D This could be funny :)

@: Congratulations, sir, you won the Internets. Best answer ;)

The tornado is a good representation of chaos, I guess. There's a Polish proverb which is relevant here, something in these lines: "Who sows the wind, reaps a storm".

I also wonder what if this cutie mark would be something related to Friendship, since it is what he found new in his life recently, and which impacted him very much...

I don't think Discord would get one, and if he did, it would probably just be a picture of him.

I was thinking the same thing at first, since he is the impersonation of chaos himself, so what could represent chaos better than his own image? ;)

Edited by SasQ

• 2 months later...

I could have sworn The Dazzlings were Sirens yet also had Cutie Marks in Rainbow Rocks?

I don't think cutie marks are limited to just ponies.  Just look at Zecora.  But that's a completely different can of worms that I'd rather not get into.

WROOOOOONNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!  Zebra's do too have cutie marks.  It said so in "the journal of the two sisters".  I know that book is cannon because it was written by Amy Keeting Rogers and appeared in the episode "castlemane-ia". in one part of that book, sun butt and moon butt stumbled across a tribe of zebras on the edge of the Everfree Forest.  As a direct quote from Luna's entry "Terribly exhausted from walking and not seeing anypony, I took to the air to find out where I was.  Suddenly, I saw a village of huts and a group of ponies down on the ground.  But as I grew closer, I saw that while they had cutie marks, they weren't exactly ponies. They were unusually covered with stripes."   Also, just look at Zecora.  She's a zebra and she totally has a cutiemark.

Good point, though, we've never seen other Zebras, so that could just be a marking that is on all Zebras, or they could get their own cutie marks as well.

EDIT: It appears I have reached pony status. Woohoo :P

I forget, how exactly does status work on this site again???????

Hahah I just imagined Discord joining the Crusaders :D This could be funny :)

@: Congratulations, sir, you won the Internets. Best answer ;)

The tornado is a good representation of chaos, I guess. There's a Polish proverb which is relevant here, something in these lines: "Who sows the wind, reaps a storm".

I also wonder what if this cutie mark would be something related to Friendship, since it is what he found new in his life recently, and which impacted him very much...

I was thinking the same thing at first, since he is the impersonation of chaos himself, so what could represent chaos better than his own image? ;)

what could represent Discord better than himself???  a tornado that's what!!!!!!!

WROOOOOONNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!  Zebra's do too have cutie marks.  It said so in "the journal of the two sisters".  I know that book is cannon because it was written by Amy Keeting Rogers and appeared in the episode "castlemane-ia". in one part of that book, sun butt and moon butt stumbled across a tribe of zebras on the edge of the Everfree Forest.  As a direct quote from Luna's entry "Terribly exhausted from walking and not seeing anypony, I took to the air to find out where I was.  Suddenly, I saw a village of huts and a group of ponies down on the ground.  But as I grew closer, I saw that while they had cutie marks, they weren't exactly ponies. They were unusually covered with stripes."   Also, just look at Zecora.  She's a zebra and she totally has a cutiemark.

If you read my last post, you would see that I neither agree nor disagree on whether or not they do, but if you say it's in the journal of the two sisters, than I guess that's proof enough for me.

I forget, how exactly does status work on this site again???????

If you click on the thing that says "muffin", you'll see that you get higher badge ranks as you post more.

I think a tornado would be the most perfect cutie mark for him! I mean his talent is chaos after all!

I'm not sure about that. I mean even with all of the destructions caused by a tornado, it is still a storm with a certain form and even SOME manner of predictability. Granted that's limited, but still...

In any case, I'd venture to guess Discord'd cutie mark would probably be something that is largely indescribable and incoherent. In other words; it could be anything.

• Brohoof 1