Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Recruiting for FUN online clan!

Littlepip3000

Hello friends, I am currently recruiting for a clan centered solely on having fun in games. No serious competitiveness, no trash-talking or garbage, no obsession with stats. Want in on this? Here's the specifics:

1. Must display clan tag "PONY" in games that support clan tags.
  2. Must display MLP-themed emblem in games that support custom-made emblems or badges. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be flashy. It doesn't even have to be anything, really. Simple text will do just fine.
  3. Mics/headsets are OPTIONAL, but recommended(I don't have one).
  4. Arguments must be kept private.
  5. Must have fun.

I, the clanmaster, am located on Xbox 360 at gamertag "Savi0r of Earth". If you would like to join please send me a friend request and we can get started.

I play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Minecraft, and Halo: Reach. If asked I will also play Halo 4, Resident Evil 5, Farcry 3, and Call of Duty: World at War. That's all I have, so that's all I can play.

Xbox Live: Savi0r of Earth.

I hope to see many of you online!

Edited by Littlepip3000
  • Brohoof 2

Sounds good. Do we need an Xbox for this, or is there a PC/Steam Branch?

Technically this is only for Xbox 360 right now, but you CAN start the Steam branch/guild if you want to. Really this clan kind of only serves as a hub for the members to get together across the many different consoles.

• Brohoof 1

Technically this is only for Xbox 360 right now, but you CAN start the Steam branch/guild if you want to. Really this clan kind of only serves as a hub for the members to get together across the many different consoles.

Alright. Would I get any kind of second-in-command powers for this?

And what games would this Steam branch play?

Alright. Would I get any kind of second-in-command powers for this?

And what games would this Steam branch play?

None of any particular merit; you can approve/deny people to your friends list, and include/exclude them from playing with the clan.

Any games you want to.

Ah that does sound fun. I'll pop you a friend request when I'm next online. Always looking for bronies to play halo: reach with and this sounds like a great way to get some brony Xbox buddies!

Ech! It may be a while before I can join -_- I just turned my xbox360 on and it had the red ring so I may have to get a new one. If it sorts itself out I'll be online soon though.

Edited by Bullfrogs

Ah that does sound fun. I'll pop you a friend request when I'm next online. Always looking for bronies to play halo: reach with and this sounds like a great way to get some brony Xbox buddies!

Excellent! Hope to see you soon!