The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

2. So you'd rather date someone cute than someone mature and sexy. Alright bro, if that's what you're into.

Why can't Twilight be all of those things? Shes cute, she's mature (Don't see where you're coming from, thinking dating Twilight would be like dating a kid). Whats more, sexiness is not an objective quality. Different things are more attractive to different people, and some people find cute to be incredibly sexy.

• Brohoof 3

Why can't Twilight be all of those things? Shes cute, she's mature (Don't see where you're coming from, thinking dating Twilight would be like dating a kid). Whats more, sexiness is not an objective quality. Different things are more attractive to different people, and some people find cute to be incredibly sexy.

Yes Twilight is cute.

Yes Twlight is mature for her age.

Both of those I can agree with.

But for one I don't find cuteness to be necessarily "attractive".

Also to me, Luna seems to be at a higher maturity level than Twilight do to the fact that Luna older than her.

And that just is more attractive to me.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that you said that sexiness is not an objective quality then right after that you said that some people find cuteness to be sexy.

So now I'm confused.

Is what you meant to say "Some people find cuteness attractive"?

Edited by Emerald Starlight
  • Brohoof 2

I was easily able to Choose Luna over Twilight.

Now Rarity v.s. Fluttershy is a hard decision for me to make. Fluttershy is more mature but she looks cute, while Rarity is more attractive but she is less mature. I can't choose between the two. :D

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1

Another thing I'd like to point out is that you said that sexiness is not an objective quality then right after that you said that some people find cuteness to be sexy.

So now I'm confused 

Something that is objective is something that is not influenced by feelings or opinions. So, if sexiness is NOT objective, than it IS subject to feelings and personal opinion. What I'm trying to say is: what is and is not sexy changes from person to person and is subject to their personal preference. 

Basically, yeah.

• Brohoof 2

Something that is objective is something that is not influenced by feelings or opinions. So, if sexiness is NOT objective, than it IS subject to feelings and personal opinion. What I'm trying to say is: what is and is not sexy changes from person to person and is subject to their personal preference.

So let me get this straight.

I don't find Twilight attractive because it's "not what I'm into"?

If I can phrase it that way.

Well ok.

Then I guess I can't really convince someone who doesn't see what I see in Luna.

Guess everybody has their different interests.

• Brohoof 1

Is Twilight adorable?

Yes.

Attractive?

No.

You see, she's too cute to be sexy.

If this was the "Most Cutest Pony Tournament" I would have choosen Twilight over Luna.

But in this case I must choose Luna.

Luna is more sexy than she is cute.

Those seductive eyes, that stature, that alicorn frame, that naughty dark blue color scheme...

It all screams provocativeness.

I absolutely have nothing against Twilight Sparkle.

I really don't.

She's extremely cute, I'll give her that.

But she's simply, just not that sexy.

You have the definition of attractive wrong. Attractiveness means anything that attracts you to that person. You can be the ugliest thing in the world and be attractive with the right personality. I'm personally attracted to cute, and twilight is adorkable. Nerdiness mixed with a bit of awkwardness is hands down the most attractive kind of person (or pony) in my eyes. Luna is sexier then twilight I can admit, but only when shes in her weakened form. Other-wise she's not attractive whatsoever to me.

Oh and twilight is in fact sexy;

img-3429222-1-reading_is_sexy_by_ratofdr

Luna's is moderately eccentric in terms of personality.

She also acts more like an adult than Twlight and her appearance matches her maturity do to her frame, stature, and looks.

I would most certainly have a problem dating Twilight Sparkle if she were human.

Why?

I'd feel like I'm dating a kid.

Not only would that be do to her looks, but ALSO do to her personality.

Luna would act more like a mature young adult with just a pinch of peculiarity.

Plus if Luna were human and judging by her physical attractiveness as a pony, she'd probably look like a supermodel.

Combine that with her personality and you've got one smokin' hot mama.

Also I'm getting this strange vibe that you're pretending like physical attraction doesn't matter at all.

Which I am going to have to disagree with.

I would never date someone who I find incredibly ugly just because of their personality.

Also I'm getting another vibe that you're saying that Luna hardly has any personality, which is completely false if you've watched all the episodes with her playing a major role,

I find that her personality came out the most in the episode "Luna Eclipsed" in Season 2.

She acted very eccentric and out of touch with the modern day Equestrian style.

Luna's voice plays a part too.

She sounds like a young adult to me.

Don't get me wrong though, Twilight does have a great personality.

No doubt about that.

I find that her nerdy personality and voice to be more cute than sexy though.

In conclusion, I do not find Twilight Sparkle attractive in any way.

And I find that Luna is more attractive both personality wise and physically.

1. I am actually a kid. Not an adult. What we find attractive is probably going to be different.

2. Looks are a part of things that are attractive. For example I am attracted to cuter people, but you are attracted to sexier ones. I was just pointing out it wasn't required and people could say literally anyone is attractive. In fact everyone is attractive in some way to some one.

3. I lost my train of thought so here's a fun fact

img-3429307-1-lVrH9Ym.jpg

The characters are growing and no one seems to notice

1. And I'm a 17 year old guy so technically I'm a kid too, but I'd much rather go out with a female in her early 20s than someone my age. It's the maturity that I find attractive in a woman.

And Luna possess just that.

2. So you'd rather date someone cute than someone mature and sexy. Alright bro, if that's what you're into.

3. Cool.

Yes Twilight is cute.

Yes Twlight is mature for her age.

Both of those I can agree with.

But for one I don't find cuteness to be necessarily "attractive".

Also to me, Luna seems to be at a higher maturity level than Twilight do to the fact that Luna older than her.

And that just is more attractive to me.

So now I'm confused.

Basically, yeah.

So let me get this straight.

I don't find Twilight attractive because it's "not what I'm into"?

If I can phrase it that way.

Well ok.

Then I guess I can't really convince someone who doesn't see what I see in Luna.

Guess everybody has their different interests.

Damn, who turned this into a debate thread???  Everyone has their own opinions, so let's just keep it at that.

#LunaFTW

• Brohoof 4

Oh hey I forgot this was going on

*casts vote*

OMFG WUT LUNA IS WINNING M8??? :comeatus: :comeatus: :comeatus: :comeatus: :comeatus:  :comeatus: :comeatus: :comeatus: :comeatus:

Luna Fan Club...I'm just so proud of you guys *sniffle*

Praising my favorite princess and other thoughts below ↓↓

The moon is a mysterious thing. You only see it at night, a time to be alone and vulnerable. Luna is potentially an extremely deep character. You never really know all there is to know of her. 

And the "Dark side of the moon." You don't see it. It's mysterious. Is no mortal to gaze upon it?

Dark side of the moon = Luna's flank xD

I mean...Twilight is just a terrible book (just kidding)

In all seriousness, I love both these characters, but not equally. And it's bittersweet to see Twi losing. She is an awesome character and has been one of my favorites from the get-go. But she's not Princess Luna, and as a fan of Luna, I had to cast my vote in her direction. I don't know if the voting is done or when it will be, but I wish everyone the best!

COME AT US!!!!

Edited by Duke Space Woona
  • Brohoof 4

People seem to be taking this too seriously. It's all fun and games until the guy who's hardcore about his vote starts talking. lol

• Brohoof 4

Ugh...at the end of the day I love all of these characters a lot. Rarity, especially, has come a long, long way with me. It's that Luna and Fluttershy both happen to be my favorite ponies bar none. To be fair, I had a hard time voting against such lovable characters. Rarity is beautiful indeed, but I would find Flutters more attractive because of her peaceful lifestyle preferences. I love Luna because I see Luna as being very deep and mysterious. But I love Twilight because she's such a dork and very intelligent and I can identify with those traits. 

So at the end of the day, it just fell upon who were my favorite ponies and if Twilight and Rarity win, I won't be mad :)

These are all very awesome contenders and I'll be happy no matter the result.

However, I'd rather see one of them lose out here though. If Luna and Flutters both make it to the Finals, I will never have been so split in my life  :huh:

• Brohoof 7

People seem to be taking this too seriously. It's all fun and games until the guy who's hardcore about his vote starts talking. lol

I think debate is okay as long as it doesn't get personal. The M.A.P. Tournaments have always featured good-natured arguments, jokes, and different ideas about what "attractive" means.  ;)

In particular I remember Twiliscael, one of the biggest Twilight Sparkle fans on the board. When Lyra upset Twilight in the EFC Championship he was not happy. But instead of going nuts, he offered respect to the Lyra fans and made a joke thread called "the REAL Most Attractive Pony Competition" and linked us to it. There were about ten different poll options and all of them were Twilight.  ^_^

• Brohoof 5

At least I can easily say Twilight is more attractive than Luna :D

http://youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

It may be easy for you to say Twlight is more attractive, but other people on this thread struggle with the decision.

Some people find Twlight attractive.

Some (most) find Luna attractive.

And others find them both attractive.

How easy it is to make this decision is all based on what you're attracted to.

Like in my case, I am not attracted to Twilight Sparkle in any way.

Therefore, I do not see what others see in her.

It would be impossible to convince me.

But it also would be impossible to convince you to change your decision.

Though I could possibly influence you to change.

post-25645-0-91011300-1421857724_thumb.jpg

Maybe?

• Brohoof 7

I feel like if Rarity does make it to the finals with Luna, then we have no chance. *knocks on wood* But I'm keeping my fingers/hooves crossed that Rarity comes around!! But until then:

keep_fabulous___rarity_by_anondoodily-d4

• Brohoof 6

I feel like if Rarity does make it to the finals with Luna, then we have no chance. *knocks on wood* But I'm keeping my fingers/hooves crossed that Rarity comes around!! But until then:

img-3432923-1-keep_fabulous___rarity_by_

Just a heads up.

It's gonna take allot of Rarity fan art to sway my vote if Luna and Rarity go head to head.

So most likely I'm going to vote for Luna.

And even if Rarity does win, I won't be disappointed.

She's my favorite character out of the main 6 and she's undoubtably the most attractive (though I find Luna more attractive).

So until then, I'll be cheering both ponies on in the Tournament.

Edited by Emerald Starlight
  • Brohoof 5

These poll results are making me really sad. I want to hug Twilight and especially Fluttershy because I feel really bad for them.

Perhaps I am taking this too seriously? :P

• Brohoof 1

Just a heads up.

It's gonna take allot of Rarity fan art to sway my vote if Luna and Rarity go head to head.

And even if Rarity does win, I won't be disappointed.

She's my favorite character out of the main 6 and she's undoubtably the most attractive (though I find Luna more attractive).

So until then, I'll be cheering both ponies on in the Tournament.

I'm glad you like Rarity! I love Luna as a princess, over Twilight at least. 

• Brohoof 5

These poll results are making me really sad. I want to hug Twilight and especially Fluttershy because I feel really bad for them.

Perhaps I am taking this too seriously? :P

Don't feel too bad about them, they made it this far!

Meanwhile I'll keep pulling for that all-TSG showdown!

38f359d16ece2fb2a3ec85d94318cc19.jpg

• Brohoof 11

Question, when will the poll end and the final poll start?

Because I wanna vote for Rares once more XD

This poll ends Sunday evening at 6:30 PM Eastern. The Magic Bowl begins soon after.

Just a heads up.

If a lot of Rarity fan art is what it will take, Emerald, then a lot of Rarity fan art is what you shall get!

We haven't even posted her GOOD pictures yet.  :bedeyes: 

po402_zpsd42ee400.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Eventhough some the Twilight fans here, including myself, might hate to admit it, i think it's not possible for Twily to win this anymore. The gap just became too big and i don't think that there are alot of people left, that want to vote. I accept that Twily lost against Luna, but i still hope that people still vote for Twily, to fix a bit of the damage.

Also, don't take this too seriously. It's only a silly forum poll. Besides, beauty is very subjective.

full.png

• Brohoof 4

I'll throw the Twilight fans a bone here... she looks particularly cute when she's wearing something unusual like boots in 'Winter Wrap Up', the bodysuit from 'It's About Time', or this Jedi outfit from the imagination of one talented fan.  :twi:

po1064_zpsbf21710b.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Luna/Rarity

Whatever happened to that Sunset Shimmer emote we were supposed to get?  :toldya:  :please:

Well, i finished half a dozen of them a week ago (Or was it two weeks ago?) and send them to the mods, but somehow there seems to be a hiccup at the admins side in actually implementing them...Sooooo... Not my fault.post-25189-0-27345200-1420302318.png

Oh and...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO, RARITY! MY MOST BELOVED CUDDLEWUBGORGEOUSPONE! WEEEEEEE!

post-25189-0-02901700-1412712364_thumb.jpeg
Don't get me wrong Flutterfans, Flutters is a very gorgeous pony, but for me there just cannot be any other choice than the pone who is allure and beauty personified... The unique and lovely Rarity! :pout:

I also voted Twily, because Twily is awesome... :adorkable:
  • Brohoof 6