Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite female Anime character?

Alex Z

Welp, There has been a long time that I haven't watched any anime..

Shiki from Kara No Kyoukai

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lPhrhWaiaf0/TMpBjfumJ0I/AAAAAAAABYI/YJ43DfEAppI/s1600/Shiki_2.jpg

Ririchiyo Shirakiin from Inu x Boku SS -An anime in which despise that fancy name is pretty good .

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzj5fe3Q5l1r2uvl2o1_500.gif

Edited by Mademoiselle Noel

This is indeed a hard question to answer, so I'll give you three.

Deedlit - Record of Lodoss War

-It's hard for me to say why I like her. In the OAV she seems kind of entitled when you first see her, but I like how she opens up to Parn and tries to help him not only loosen up, but also to mature. Being an elf she's long-living; if not immortal so she has to deal with other things the other races wouldn't and she deal with shamanistic magic, so there is plenty to like. Plus, she goes through a little development of her own in her interactions with the main cast. Overall, she's awesome. <3

deed4.png

Princess Cornelia and Villetta - Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

-With both of these characters, they really have a lot to go through, and that's one thing where Code Geass always excels for me: The character development. With Cornelia, she had always been under the belief that Japan/Area11 was an area rife with chaos that needed to be purged. In the end, after her encounter with Zero and the loss of her sister, she goes through a lot of internal struggle as she seeks to rid the world of Geass. Likewise, Villetta never had any respect for the Japanese and held to the belief that pure-blood Brittanians were superior. Of course, in the end, she falls in love with a certain character and her whole world-view is turned inside out. In truth what I wrote does not give these great characters justice, but that was on purpose. You all need to watch this show to get a good understanding. ;)

Cornelia_anime.png

villetta-nu-code-geass.jpg

Never watch alot of anime but the ones I have watched is Trigun on Nutflix and I really liked Millie Thompson.  She dresses conservatively but is adorable as Fluttershy but tall as an amazon.  Not to sound racist but I can never spell, remember, pronounce the Japanese names for other anime characters.  My mind is just not able to remember other peoples names in general.

My number one is absolutely favorite is Hinata Hyuga from Naruto.

Maybe I should mention some important ones:

- Sakura Haruno from Naruto

- Sinon from SAO 2

- Hanji Zoe from Shingeki No Kyojin

- Yona from Akatsuki no Yona

- Nami from One Piece

- Orihime & Rukia from Bleach

- Winry from FMA & FMA: Brotherhood

- Maka from Soul Eater