Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Female Name(s)

Xievie

What's your favorite female name(s)?

Something you'd name a daughter? Something you wish your name was? A name you randomly like for some reason?

Personally, I think the name "Iris" and "Alice" are really pretty names.

I'd be able to name a LOT of Japanese names that I like, but that may just take a little too long, and too much effort to think about.

Somebody reminded me about the name "Lily" which I adore with every fiber of my being. 

I also liked the name "Kiwi" of a character in a videogame I play. That name is just too adorable.

Edited by Hampnie Hambart
  • Brohoof 2

I like Iris and Alice as well, but my favorite would have to be Chloe. It's just so pretty, and I really like it.

I also like the name, Ellie.

Since people like lists, here is a list.

• Chloe
  • Iris
  • Alice
  • Ellie
  • Willow
  • May
  • Eve
  • Evelyn
  • Pheobe
  • Flora
Edited by Blue Moon

Here are my favorite names for a female:

• Octavia
  • Elizabeth
  • Alice
  • Heather
  • Julie
  • Angelia

Yeah, I could do quite a lot of Japanese names. They all sound so beautiful and lovely. 

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 1

Got a bunch so here we go.

• Amy
  • Jennifer
  • Amanda
  • Tracy
  • Stephanie
  • Alexis
  • Claudia
  • Jocelyn
  • Crystal

Those are usually the type of names I would name if I ever had a daughter in the future, but most preferably, Alexis or Crystal. 

Well, time to spin the favorite female name wheel:

• Iris
  • Alice
  • Crystal
  • Stephanie
  • Christy
  • Alexis
  • Rachel
  • Amanda
  • Julia
  • Kaitlyn

There is the huge list of female names, that I like. I hope to see more good lists as well.

Well, time to spin the favorite female name wheel:

• Iris
  • Alice
  • Crystal
  • Stephanie
  • Christy
  • Alexis
  • Rachel
  • Amanda
  • Julia
  • Kaitlyn

There is the huge list of female names, that I like. I hope to see more good lists as well.

Its fun to go through people's list and see if you know anyone with those names.

Lets see... I know a lot of Stephanies (two of my aunts have this name), a know an Alexis, my sister is Rachel, I know some Amandas, I know a Julia, and a Kaitlyn (so many different spellings of this one)

Oh yeah, mine! I like my middle name, Elise ^^ Its supposed to be short for Elisabeth but my parents didn't know that. I just like it cause its pretty. I like the name Nicole too. While on the topic of names, I've wanted to share the name of this baby that my mom knows.. here it comes... Miracle Princess XDDD Really thats the babies name. Seriously. Her name was going to be Paprika but the mother changed it. The mom had a weird name too. Something similar to Paprika. And yeah this baby is from the ghetto.

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪
  • Brohoof 1

- Catherine

- Nicole

- Khloe

- Lisa

- Vita

- Angelica

- Lily

- Ria

- Aaliyah

- Estelle 

- Monique

- Fiona

- Eve

"Nicole" is my favourite, I wish my parents named me Nicole. ;~;

Edited by ✶Nova✶
  • Brohoof 1

Weird for me to talk about, but I suppose I can give a few names.

• Veronica
  • Angel
  • Jessica
  • Kaitlyn
  • Melody

I feel as though that is enough. Too many and it really would make me look more awkward than I already am. :blush:

I noticed I tend to like shorter names.

Kiwi, Alice, Lily, Iris...

And if there's a long name like "Elizabeth" I tend to refer to them as "Liz".

Though, I don't like them just because they are short. I DO like cuter names though. Also names that feel good to say. It just doesn't feel right to say "Stephanie". Don't get me wrong, that's a really cute name, actually! 

The awkward moment when your first name, and both of your middle names get mentioned on the first page of a favorite name topic. :P

Okay, a few names I like:

Fiona

Rachael

Mabel

Lyra

Alice

Julia

Anastasia

Crystal

Sabrina

And a bunch of others. It's hard to pick just a few. A lot of good ones were already mentioned. ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Wasn't there another thread just like this one that featured both male and female names? I remember some particularly pretty female names were on that thread. For some reason, I can only think of two names I really love, and both of them are intended for a girl.

Prudence and Shawnessy. Those names have such a lovely ring to them.

I've always like Lola for myself.

I also like;

Desarae

Delores

Savannah

Sabrina

Katie

Marissa

Katarina

Mileena

probably more idk... haha

Hm, Well i'm not a girl, and theres alot of different names, but i kinda like the more uncommon ones, or atleast uncommon to here.

Some of mine would be. 

Faith

Crystal

Stephanie

Kami(I only know like one girl with this name, but i think its a really cool name.)

Alexis

Nicole

Katie

Many others really. I dunno what exactly would be my favorite, but I guess those are all some of my favorites.

Diana and Leona  :umad:

Okay, I'd really only name one of my daughters Diana. Leona sounds too manly (manliest support in game!) and close to the name Leo.

DISCLAIMER: My liking of the name Diana has everything to do with LoL. Take that as you will. I'm trying to imagine what would happen if I ever did name a future daughter that, and they figured out why. Hopefully she'd realize she shared a name with a BAMF!

Other names I like that have probably/already been mentioned:

Crystal

Caitlyn (teehee)

Mary

Iris (impractical, but I still like it)

Vi (short for Violet...or vice...or vicious...or violence...or straight up BAMF)

Edited by HandMan

One of my most favorite names for a girl is "Kylier" (pronounced kill-ee-ay).

I don't know the origin or the meaning, but it's always just been one of those things that stuck with me after hearing it.

I've never been too good with names, but I promised my girlfriend that if I have a daughter some day, and it's up to me to name them, I'd name them Varity or Arietty. I quite like Varity, myself, so I'd probably go with that.

• Brohoof 1

I have actually been thinking, if I were to have a daughter, I would pick names like:

•Jennifer

•Willow

•Vanessa

•Jessica

•Melissa

•Veronica

•Andrea

•Nicole

Any girl name ending with the syllable "ie" as in "Jenny" I like. It makes it easier for me to speak cute talk to my future wife. 

Eg.

Jaimie

Jenny

Mandy

Eve (I can just say Evie :P)

Mary

I really adore -ee names and typically masculine names on females. But here are a few that I've always loved:

✿ Molly

✿ Bijou

✿ Charlotte (Charlie/Lottie)

✿ Aisha
✿ Luna