Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon

Child Of Darkness

The shadow of Rave floated in front of a large painting of Cadance. "Grrr, the Usurper" he extended his magics and started tearing down the picutre and burned it with green fire. "Would have been lovely if I could have killed you myself for aiding in my setback, but since you are already dead, I guess I will not be extracting my revenge". He continued floating around. "Where could they have hidden it? I know it is somewhere in the Castle, but where? I hid it last time in the high tower. They must have created a secret room so that no that knew the old paths could have found it. But I shall find it. The Crystal Heart will be mine again".

From the shadow, a magical message was being leaked out. Anyone with great knowledge of magic would be able to get the message and understand it. The message was being sent all around the Wasteland. "If this is you Elegron, if you are still out there, you must hear this. There is a big problem. A problem that will serve to end all things. A great evil has returned to these lands. You will find all the answers within the forgotten kingdom of the Crystal Empire. The path will be dangerous, many strange and dangerous beasts lie between the frozen Wastelands and the Wastelands of Equestria. This has been Rave Crystal speaking".

The shadow noticed the message but was not able to stop it. "That's it. I warned you. Back to torturing your soul".

I wandered for a bit first going south but eventually I just wandered north until I arrived at the crystal wastes. Dead mutants were everywhere and further signs of fighting existed ahead. I sensed...Dark magic. Now where have I felt such...oh Rave! I haven't talked in over ten years! I might even visit my nephew while I was at it. I entered the main castle and found Darksun. I entered his mind, "Hello dear nephew! I think it is time you finally met your Uncle Jack! I have been watching you you know, you remind me of Rave. Oh, he was really into dark magic yes? You are becoming quite proficient yourself. You truly are a skilled unicorn of your blood yes?"

"Graghzzz. Someone else is here. Someone who should not be here. Another soul. I shall make him suffer, like I am making you suffer". The shadow floated from the completely destroyed painting of Cadence. It started to approach the room where Dark Sun was. A lot of dark energies could be felt. 

Dark Sun looked up. "You are my... uncle? I've heard stories about you. You were supposed to have been helpful. I thank you for the complement, I have become quite powerful. You know, one day, I will become the king of the Crystal Empire. I will become the head of the Crystal family. I will become the most powerful spellcaster in all of Equestria. No one will be able to stop me, I--- somethings coming. It is really really dark and it doesn't seem to be happy. You should hide... or something. I don't know what you are supposed to do, I'm not dead". 

"Let Rave come, I have nothing to hide from the pitiful fool...excuse my manners young one. We have a...history together Rave and I. I am curious though, you have forsaken your mother? She does care for you you know. Even when we were growing up together, I deserve some things but more often than not. I am not going to hide from my past. However, Rain is someone you should at least try and talk to even if you want to choose your own path yes? I respect your...life choices, but family is something you never forsake. It took me dying to realize she even survived! Don't let that happen to you my nephew. Now, I suggest you let me and Rave talk for a moment. We have...unfinished business to take care of."

Jack's spirit was seized by an immense dark force. "Jack you stupid fool, get out of here. Why the hell do you have to be so arrogant all the time. Gosh you are so stupid" the voice of Rave said. "Silence. So this is the one troubling you little one?" he asked Dark Sun. "Not really we were ju---". "It is settled then, I shall get rid of the nuisance". The shadow started to pull Jack with him, throwing his spirit into a shadowy jar. Inside the jar, Jack could see Rave. Rave looked pissed off. "What the hell is wrong with you? You don't know when to just turn the other way around do you? You don't know when you got a fight ahead of you you can't win?". 

• 2 weeks later...

Elegron got the message and his ears perked up. His entire demeanor changed. "Sorry leone but I have something important to deal with.

Do try and not destroy any cities while I'm gone, we can meet later about dealing with the white poison but for now I have old friend to visit." He clipped his hooves together twice and vanished. Leone found herself outside of the ruins, no longer trapped in the rubble. Elegrons milkshake was about a foot in front of her with a note on it. "Here take this, you need to "chill" out."

A small cloud floated closer to the crystal ruins. A green cloud. At the entrance, Elegron changed back to his preferred almost mortal look. "Hello? Rave? Anypony home?"

• Brohoof 1