Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon

Child Of Darkness

Leone braced herself for the impact of the bullet but to her suprise when Lasher fired the bullet disintegrated and magic arced, paralyzing him. "I've never been accused of being an evil idealistic enclave freak before." She said to the paralyzed Lasher "Looks like you aren't faring so well right now." Hearing loud crying she turned around to see Cryssi breaking down and Kalus immediately going to comfort her with Elegron at his side. "I would say I am not disappointed, trying to kill me for any little reason you get suits your character just fine, but I won't finish you off." She began walking away from the downed Lasher, steered clear of Cryssi as it wouldn't do her any good to see either of them right now.

A bit later spark walked into the cave "hey guys, chariots here- woah... Lasher! And umm... What's going on?"

"Long story. Leone and lasher, sit as far away from each other as possible, I don't want you two fighting 30 feet up in the air." He looked down at the paralyzed pony, and chuckled. "Right. Forgot about that. It will wear off soon." He telekinetically picked up lasher and put him in one of the back seats "ok guys, we're leaving. Kalus, cryssi, leone, you guys coming?" the rest of Elegrons group was already inside the sky chariot, with the edition of vestal and xenith.

Edited by Elegron

Leone pulled Elegron off to the side and whispered to him "I don't think I will be going, as long as your buddy Lasher wants to rip my head off I think it's best that I stay behind,  I think it's better off that way, after all I am the 'savage enclave pony' that nobody seems to trust. I just don't understand this world anymore, I wake up to learn everypony that I care for is dead and first thing that happens is I nearly get shot." For some odd reason she felt like crying, but there was no place for that right now, her voice wavered as she continued "Like no pony gives enough of a shit about me, hell if I died right now no pony would care." It was quite apparent that Leone was forcing herself to not break down, she needed comfort. "I guess this is farewell, there really is no place for me in this world." she added with a smile under her helmet, tears running down her face, she didn't expect anypony to understand her.

"No your wrong. I would care. Please leone, come to stable city. I don't know what you've been through, but it's in the past. And don't worry about lasher. I'll make sure he doesn't try and kill you again. All of us except lasher want you with us. You can find a place at stable city. It's where almost all ponies go when they don't feel like they have a place"" He put a hoof on her shoulder "please?"

A bit later spark walked into the cave "hey guys, chariots here- woah... Lasher! And umm... What's going on?"

"Long story. Leone and lasher, sit as far away from each other as possible, I don't want you two fighting 30 feet up in the air." He looked down at the paralyzed pony, and chuckled. "Right. Forgot about that. It will wear off soon." He telekinetically picked up lasher and put him in one of the back seats "ok guys, we're leaving. Kalus, cryssi, leone, you guys coming?" the rest of Elegrons group was already inside the sky chariot, with the edition of vestal and xenith.

Kalus helped Cryssi onto the Chariot and was admittedly surprised that Elegron had invited him to Stable City. "I will travel with you, but only for the sake of keeping my friend well. After she is ok, I see me leaving. I have things that I need to do." He took a seat next to Cryssi, putting his hoof around her and letting her rest her head on in. "Question. What about Zac?"

"I don't see any harm in going I guess, and don't hold Lasher back next time, if he wants to fight then we need to settle things once and for all." She didn't imply it, but she wouldn't kill Lasher if they fought, there was no real accomplishment from killing him, yet. "Just make sure he doesn't slit my throat when I sleep or something." She took her spot on the chariot with Elegron.

"Oh Zac, uhh... Well I lied, it's really not that far, so I could levitate him, although I don't think he would like that...." Elegron thought for a moment "he can probably find room between the seats..... Uhhh... I guess he can find whatever works best for him. I've already made him walk once and I'm not doing that again, besides, it's invisible. And totally undetectable." He said laughing. "Oh, and leone, don't worry, lasher will most likely live in Greenleaves's house if they agree. You'll get a house to yourself, until you find another pony you want to live with of course. You guys are going to LOVE stable city."

Edited by Elegron

When everyone else was sat down, Zac climbed into the Chariot and huddled down on the floor. Like Cryssi he was scared of heights.

Kalus: "Lying is not the best start for being an acquaintance. You Really should be More Honest. Even if it hurts, their really is no reason to lie. Well let's hurry to your stable city, I worry for my friend. Anything else and she may have a mental breakdown. With heavy consequences on her mind."

"Sorry about the dishonesty, but if some ponies knew where stable city was... Hundreds of lives would be ruined. It's a risk I can't take lightly." He stopped himself before going any further for cryssis sake. "Alright spark, you heard him, just don't go TOO fast."

"Got it"

"Don't worry cryssi, this things about as smooth as a sky chariot can get." Elegron said reassuringly before they took off into the sky.

Lasher could feel strength returning to him. He could move start moving his head a little bit and he started to feel his hooves again. 

Rave and Dark Sun were looking at a weapon case where a knife rested on a crimson pillow. "So I will one day get this?". "Yes. One day, you will do the Crystals the great honor of wearing this knife. This knife has been passed down from generation to generation. However, it has not always been used. Most of the time, it has been kept safely within the Crystal Stable". "Do you think Sombra would be angry if he knew that his family members were using his horn as a weapon?". "Angry? He would be the most delighted pony in all of Equestria. However, it is not only a weapon, it also marks leadership within the Crystal family and honor". Dark Sun stared at the knife within its protected casing, wanting to snatch it up, but managed to restrain itself. "I feel strange, I feel like I want to.... murder someone. I feel like I want to rip out someone's throat". "That is the influence of Sombra's horn, he is not altogether gone, really. His essence still endures within that knife. That is why we seldom use it. To keep our sanity. However, it does give one power, but with power comes Sombra's influential corruption. Now, let's get away from the knife before you kill someone". Rave's shadow led Dark Sun away and the vault that the horn was in, surrounded by dark crystals, closed after them. 

Kalus worried for Cryssi, so to prevent her from deteriorating further, he cast a spell that sent Cryssi into a state of sleep, but not quite fully at rest. "I should thank you Lightbringer. It means a lot to me that you are so willing to take care of my friend. I guess the WPS never wants this side of you publicised. Or perhaps they do not know of it. I have a question for you. How strong is your magic? Really?"

"The white poison never tells my story right. I don't care if somepony is from the white poison, I'll help them and deal with that problem when the time comes. I'm just trying to do better. As for the magic, I really have no idea. Is there some kindof test? I would like to know where my magic is compared to most unicorns. Well, I did create a field of light magic that made it almost impossible for rave to hurt me during that fight, but it wasn't enough to hurt him. I think that's why he left, he knew he wouldn't get anywhere." He thought about that fight for a minute "now why does he need darkeyes body anyway?"

Edited by Elegron

Rave was inspecting Darkeye's body. A crazy, yet kinda beautiful looking, scientist pegasus stood beside him. Her coat was cyan and she had a purple and pink mane and green eyes."I got you my son, Atom Spill . What was so important about him?". Atom gave a giggle. "Your son could regenerate from wounds he received in battles. If they were just a minor scratch, he would often heal them in a moment. More damage and it would take more time. If I extract his blood, I can experiment with it. I will of course need test subjects". "You will only receive wild animals. We don't want to attract any attention to us. I knew fully well that he was able to regenerate, but I don't understand why he's dead". "Well, I guess he wasn't able to regenerate his heart" she snickered. 

"The white poison never tells my story right. I don't care if somepony is from the white poison, I'll help them and deal with that problem when the time comes. I'm just trying to do better. As for the magic, I really have no idea. Is there some kindof test? I would like to know where my magic is compared to most unicorns. Well, I did create a field of light magic that made it almost impossible for rave to hurt me during that fight, but it wasn't enough to hurt him. I think that's why he left, he knew he wouldn't get anywhere." He thought about that fight for a minute "now why does he need darkeyes body anyway?"

"Well maybe after we arrive at Stable city, and once Cryssi has settled down a good bit, maybe we could have a sparing match together. It will be a good test to see how you compare to other unicorns and myself in terms of magical potential and all around strength. And it will give me the chamce to practice my own spells. I'm sure that sounds appealing. Yes?"

Elegron was happy that he would get to have a friendly match "we should do it just outside the city, I don't want it blown up" he said laughing. "So Kalus, is there any way you can try and help get the white poison to agree to peace? I know I'm asking a lot, but it could save countless lives."

Elegron was happy that he would get to have a friendly match "we should do it just outside the city, I don't want it blown up" he said laughing. "So Kalus, is there any way you can try and help get the white poison to agree to peace? I know I'm asking a lot, but it could save countless lives."

"*chuckle* You must understand, while most of my contacts are of White Poison. I myself am not a member of their society and they don't listen to the words of a masochistic sociopath. So u can't pull any strings with politics. I've never even met the Blood Queen or her Wife in person before. Sorry. Can't help on that. When are going to be arriving? You said it was close."

Just as he said that, the sky chariot landed. In the middle of nowhere. "We're here!" Elegron said, motioning to the vast nothing in front of them. "Great isn't it?" He smirked. He waved a hoof , and there was a distortion in the area in front of him as a large door appeared out of nowhere and opened. On the other side, was a great city. He motioned for the other ponies to follow him, and strawberry lemonade helped lasher up. The spell had mostly worn off.

Guards were standing on high walls, looking out into the wasteland, each with sniper rifles. "The shield blocks even sound, it's like we have our own private rip in space" Elegron said. He walked up to a giant map of the city "well, this is it! Paradise in hell" he joked.

Stable city was quite possibly the most peaceful place in Equestria.

Edited by Elegron

Lasher's body had regained full strength. He jumped off the sky chariot coming up beside Elegron. "Stable City? This does not look anything like a stable. You might want to change a name. And peaceful? I've seen more peaceful lands. Where I buried Clover. That was a paradise, untouched by chaos and grief". He looked around some more. "My ass that this is anything like a stable. Can't even make a sensible name" he mumbled. 

"Alright alright, I made the name before I considered that the population may overglow the stable. Well, we could squeeze everypony in if we had a war, but it's old for ponies to have their own homes. And it is peaceful! We have guards mostly just to watch out. Only the ones on the walls carry real guns. The guards in the city just have stun weapons. Crime rate is very low." Elegron said confidently. "And it is as well defended as a stable. Even a megaspell can't hit what doesn't exist. So even if the white poison knew where is was, they wouldn't be able to do anything unless they stood at the gates until they opened. Which they wouldn't because the guards would see them. Clever huh? Well anyway, feel free to explore. Unclaimed houses have a sign out front, you can't miss them. Let me know if you find one you like I can get you set up." He pulled a few good held maps out of a small hole in the board and handed them to lasher, cryssi, and Kalus."these maps have all the main points of interest including the spa, markets, theater, etc. and my house if you ever want to visit." It seemed like Elegron had rehearsed this, which he practically did. He liked greeting everypony who came to stable city himself, because it showed just how much his citizens meant to him.

Lasher huffed. "You really can't say a Megaspell can't do anything when your city has never been hit before. Don't make wild claims about being able to resist something that you have never had to resist before. You have no idea what a Megaspell can do do you? Well, I'm not going to go into any detail. But I do know that the Enclave was developing a some sort of a super Megaspell, that was at least 3 times stronger than a normal one. I'm just glad the Enclave is now extinct. Otherwise the Wasteland would be more of a wasteland than it is". 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Leone got off the chariot somewhat sluggishly, her armor accidentally banging against the chariot causing a metal ringing to echo in the air momentarily. She stood near Lasher, not quite next to him, but close enough to hear his conversation with Elegron. 'Megaspell, Enclave, Resist' were the main points of interest of the conversation, it was a bit optimistic to hear Elegron brag about his city to be virtually flawless, she knew it was a stretch, all places have their weaknesses. Then Lasher went to speak about megaspells, and the enclave having worked on something that was 3x more powerful than a regular one, this seemed to resonate with her, her research had included megaspell technology, and without a doubt the enclave had made a prototype of it at the very least, Leone was too good of a scientist, almost frightening now that she realized the magnitude of implications for her work. "I wouldn't be so sure abo..." Leone cut herself off as she heard Lasher say "Enclave is now extinct", did he really mean those words? Did he recognize that she was 'no longer enclave', or was that simple negligence that her presence was too small to be considered enclave at all and to just state it was extinct? Whichever the case, talking about her work for the enclave with lasher nearby would result in something nasty.

"Ok so maybe a megaspell could hit it. Maybe" Elegron trotted up to cryssi "you look tired, want to head up to the spa with strawberry lemonade and I? You can come too leone." Elegron looked at lasher "you can come with us, but only if you get along with everypony"

Edited by Elegron

"Who are you, my mother? I won't be letting some torturers touching my hooves. I'll die before I get a hooficure". However, he was being dragged by Greenleaves magic. "No, wait, what are you doing. Noooo". Greenleaves gave Lasher a grin. "You wouldn't dare". Lasher was dragged towards the spa.

"Ok so maybe a megaspell could hit it. Maybe" Elegron trotted up to cryssi "you look tired, want to head up to the spa with strawberry lemonade and I? You can come too leone." Elegron looked at lasher "you can come with us, but only if you get along with everypony"

Cryssi: "Yeah... that'll be... nice." She said while gripping and leaning onto Kalus for support. She was tired and Kalus spell had not long worn off.

Kalus: "Maybe I should stay nearby, just in case of any events that she may have. I hope you don't mind that of course Elegron?"

"Of course, you can come too! Everypony is invited." Elegrons horn glowed and a levitation field formed around cryssi, not lifting her up, but taking some weight off her hooves. "I don't know why lashers freaking out. It's not like they're going to paint his hooves pink or something" then he smiled "hmmmm... Maybe.... I'm just kidding. I wouldn't do that. Unless he starts another fight" Elegron was grinning now. "Oh, here we are!" He opened the door for the two and led them inside. Everypony else was already in.

Edited by Elegron