Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Fictional Places You Wouldn't Want To Live In

Castle Bleck

Possibly, but considering this, would you want to live in a peaceful fantasy setting, or an advanced city where death is rampant, and people are fighting over control of the land?

I don't really know anything about the latter because I am not a fan of that world. It may indeed be worse but I still wouldn't want to live in either overall.

Why has nobody said the Hunger Games' world? Can't remember the name of it, but I'll say that.

I don't want to be randomly selected for my (most likely) certain death.

If I won, I'd have to live with the guilt and probably have to do it again sometime.

So yeah, I definitely don't want to live there.

Edited by RailOfFire

Why has nobody said the Hunger Games' world?

I don't want to be randomly selected for my (probably) certain death.

If I won, I'd have to live with the guilt and probably have to do it again sometime.

So yeah, I definitely don't want to live there.

Panem IS Hunger Games World.

For me, it would be horror game worlds or GTA world. Don't want a random stranger started killing people and got away with it.

• Brohoof 1

The Garry's Mod world would be horrible. Nobody would be able to create inventions because of random people (minges) destroying them. lol

• Brohoof 1

There's a long, neverending list.

-Any world that is in a post apocalyptic book, video game, or movie.

-Middle Earth

-Whatever the Game of Thrones world is called

-Any dystopian society (Panem, 1984, etc)

-Any place without reliable Internet access (This one is just selfish)

-Also any world characterized by violence, everything from the world of Pokemon to GTA.

Edited by Pomfritter

Panem IS Hunger Games World.

For me, it would be horror game worlds or GTA world. Don't want a random stranger started killing people and got away with it.

Someone said Panem already?

Sorry about that, I should have read the entire topic first.

I'm going to have to say whatever universe Walking Dead is, then.

I wouldn't know.

Edited by RailOfFire

Well, most fictional places I know are dangerous as hell and I still want to be there. There are also Many of them I want to avoid. But, I might aswell mention one of them that's too dangerous for my likings. Fallout. The apocalyptic world of Fallout. I would most likely cease to exist day two.

Edited by The Snowy Mystery

I wouldn't want to live in the ThunderBirds world because everything that happens is bound to go horribly wrong and ends up calling International Rescue. We can't even do a simple test flight without a disaster happening:

Edited by James A Williams

Silent hill. That would be unpleasant! That and rapture would be both be horrific.

None, actually. I prefer living in reality, being exactly who I am now...not even Equestria would I like to live in.

'Fictional places you WOULDN'T want to live in.' ya silly biscuit :D

• Brohoof 1

'Fictional places you WOULDN'T want to live in.' ya silly biscuit :D

Lmao, I meant it as in "I wouldn't like to live in any fictional places"...not like a direct answer to the topic. I just assumed yall would understand it like that, but....yeye  ;)

- Dunwall

- Skyrim Nirn

- Dead Space Universe

- Banoi, Palanai

- Middle Earth

- Rapture

- Pacific City (Crackdown)

- Command & Conquer Universe (Tiberium Timeline)

- Star Wars Universe

- Any GTA city

- Sera

- Any Post-apocalyptic world (e.g.Fallout)

Edit:

- Lordran

- The Saints Row Universe

Edited by British Brony

Hmmm...

Middle Earth, because knowing my luck I'd end up living in times when Morgoth was still more than long gone evil guy. And even if not there are still orcs, trolls and other cute little fillies. Also there are more Balrogs than the one from Moria and something tells me I'd be the one who finds one of those... XD

Warhammer universe, because neverending war.

Pokemon, because You get burned etc all the time. Also team rocket would piss me off xD 

Places I don't want to live in

Morrowind (It doesn't sound like a nice place to live)

Solstheim (I just don't want to live here. It isn't a pretty place.)

Los Santos or Blaine County (I like the game, GTA 5, but Los Santos and Blaine County are very dangerous place. I will not want to be the next neighbor of Trevor. Trevor is awesome, but he is a psychopath and I will live in constant fear of him if he was my next door neighbor. I don't mind Franklin or Michael, though.

Liberty City (Again, I like the game, just won't want to live there)

The Alderamin Dominion (I don't know how to spell that, also, I hate the Thalmor)

Place I want to live in

Equestria (I love ponies.)

Skyrim (I know, it is dangerous, but as long as there is no dragons, it isn't that bad. It is a pretty land.)

The Pokemon World (I love Pokemon, and it isn't at all very dangerous.)