Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my Royal pony picture

PRINCESS_FANTASIANA

I would assume that it is your profile picture? if so not bad at all my friend :) quite a pretty oc indeed! :) however may I ask if the alicorn has a backstories? a personality? and what is she the alicorn of?

on the note of the appearance despite her coming out a little colourful I quite like the design... though she does come out to look similar to Celestia...  

I am willing to give her a draw at one point for ya, as I do in fact do requests (though I am taking quite a break lately) if you want! :)

• Brohoof 2

SORRy all i just try it so i not write too much, i not use pc/laptop to open but just use Tab

Yes i i want it, yes this my profile picture the backstories i have written, she is kind, mercy, forgiveness, calm, elegant, and she is princess of Island named jaddellia she is mixed alicorn ,her parents is killed by nightfall ghost the night fall ghost is type of ghost pony nightfall ghost master is blood demon they are evil, i'm growing up is cousin take care of them and have two cousin one is emperor but not emperor in my castle but in her castle but location in jadellia one cousin is an alicorn no mixed she care me like a real little sister.

Thanks Simcity11100 to teach me actually i got it but something wrong with my phone ,so the photo cannot upload

• Brohoof 1