-Snipped content, purging account-

Purged Account

I prefer CNN, at least they understand bronies!

What? Did CNN also talk about bronies? Link? :3

(edited)

The Amercian government will pay me to stay home and watch ponies!

Rejoice!

~

Haha what? :P You watch ponies for work? Oh, if I ever get that job when I'm older.. Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

The Amercian government will pay me to stay home and watch ponies!

Rejoice!

~

Laughed out loud at that one, good show! The sad irony is that we're not too far off from this being a reality.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

William Kristol is just angry because MLP competes with the Project for the New American Century. Face it, Bill: we will succeed where neoconservative foreign policy failed. The world is ours for the taking.

Truthfully, I'm still waiting for Bill O'Reilly to turn us into strawmen.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

Its hard to say which report hurt more, the fact where worse the terrorism (who the buck is love and tolerate even compare to terrorism?), or the one when they said we all have disabilitys. I can't believe they even still exist with all the people they have disrespected.

I have no bucking idea how people stand for the stuff Fox does. I mean, they aren't even reporting news. Uuuuhh... do people really respect the things they talk about?

Everyone knows FOX isn't a reliable source of media and their point of view on about anything always bucks them up in the end. Idiots don't do their research first before they report it.

Oh and for effect:

It's a Pony Poop btw.

Fox is just Fox and they will never learn. Fox almost got completely shut down by Microsoft a few years ago with they're "Sexbox" scandal that they did when Mass Effect 1 came out. Microsoft, if I remembered correctly, actually made them apologize or face severe legal consequences. I'm sure Hasbro won't just let this fly over either. Granted, Hasbro is no Microsoft, but I still think that they will step in and defend their name

• Brohoof 1