Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Luna blinked, looking at Grell. "Are you indicating you want to help us defeat King Sombra?"

Lunar kept her gaze on Steel. -What I wouldn't give to have his strong legs around me... Holding me in a tight embrace... To have his lips against mine... Never wanting to let me go...- she thought, her ears lowering a little.

Colt nodded. "I'm going to see what's keeping Seth..." he said and walked off.

Chronos stopped and turned 'Please don't let him join us' he thought before turning around and continuing to go check up on Celestia. He knew exactly where she went from past experience. He walked at his own pace, instead of chasing after her. The truth was he just didn't want to be around that one stallion,

Grell nodded "indeed I'm board and it'll help keep the power level at a stable level" grell said

Steel looked at Luna "he's a very capable fighter and isn't a bad pony" steel said then he noticed lunar staring at him he gave her a small smile before looming back to Luna

Aurora yawns, "We are going to finish our sleep, mother." Aurora heads off back to her room. She goes in and locks the door. She then lays back down and goes back to sleep. She keeps her blades near her so she can easily grab them when she needs them. Aurora Dreams of her friends and sisters back home.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Luna thought for a moment. "Well...as long as he doesn't pull another stunt like that, he can join my team..." she said reluctantly.

Lunar blushed, looking away. -I wish he'd kiss me... God this is killing me!- she thought, shifting a bit. "Are you sure Celestia won't be upset...?"

Luna looked at her. "She'll be fine once she calms down..."

He looks bright. YES IM OFF THE HOOK he thinks as he tries slowly sneaking away. now if i can only make it to my room we will be golden that races to his mind. Hes happy shes forgotten about the courtyard, or she just didnt care at the moment, or she wasnt paying attention hes gonna go for all three as he slowly tries sneaking away.

Chronos went to where he knew Celestia was. He kept his distance (knowing how Celestia can act when she is upset) and asked "Are you alright your majesty?" He asked as he looked at her. He was scared that what he heard was true, that the pony back there was probably going to join the group, the more ponies in the group the harder it was going to be to sneak in.

Edited by Times Hay

Luna looked at Flair. "And WHERE do you think you're going???"

Lunar blinked, noticing Flair. She smirked, holding back a giggle. She was just a little filly the last time she saw him, but he hadn't changed a bit. She wouldn't blame him if he didn't recognize her.

Celestia lookec at him. She was laying down in a nice soft bed. She sighed, putting her book down. "I'm alright now, Chronos. I over reacted earlier."

Flair jumps and back at Luna. "My roooom" He says with an innocent smile.  "You where paying attention the entire time werent you" He says his eyes gleaming like that of a puppy trying to pull the cute tactic to get him out of trouble. He then looked at Lunar. "LUNAR" He hugs her. "Holy crap its been years since i last seen you my have you grown!! Holy crap, well get caught up later but for now im in trouble." He then sits in front of luna looking down all guilty like being adorable. 

Lunar smiled, giggling. "We'll have to catch up once she's done with you," she laughed.

Luna sighed, frowning at him. "Now what have I told you about burning up the grass? There is a perfectly good concrete pad out back! Do you know how long it takes to get that grass to grow back??? Not to mention the fact you scare off all the animals in the courtyard, and if the doors just happen to be open or ajar, they run a frenzy through the entire castle! Now, you will take me to the spot to see just how much damage you have done," she scolded, biting his ear and dragging him down the hall by it. Lunar followed behind them.

"ow ow ow mooom that hurtttss" He says as he shows her the huge burn circle as his magic clearly has gotten much stronger then the last time he has teleported using lightning. "I-its not so bad" He says trying to not make it a big deal. Yup im so dead by my mother he thinks to himself.

Lunar stiflles a laugh, watching as a couple bunnies sniff at the burnt area and scurry off. -He's in for it...- she thought, laughing her plot off in her head.

Luna groaned, closing her eyes and clenching her teeth. "Lightening Flair... You call this 'not so bad'...? Half the courtyard is burnt to a crisp!" she yells, whizzing around at him. Her eyes were glowing and she was panting a little from anger.

"Woah mom you dont have to go nightmare moon to punish me" His eyes glow back as he gets in a stance. "Apparently i inherited your powers as well." He growls as he locks eyes with her. "And i can fix it grass magic is not hard to produce" He says gritting his teeth, 

Luna blinked her eyes, them going back to normal. She was still mad, but tried to remain calm. "You will find a way to fix this WITHOUT magic as punishment," she simply stated, her voice still a little shaky.

Lunar blinked. -Dang... That's rough...- she thought, wincing. She knew more than anypony that magic was basically all he knew; he hadn't been taught much else.

He huffs as he grabs a shovel with his mouth and starts digging up the ground then he runs into the castle and brings out fresh dirt using his mouth again he scoops up the grass from the wheel barrel huffing and sweating while doing so. "This sucks i hope you know" He says which was hard to speak with a shovel in his mouth as he started planing fresh dirt panting and sweating. "I learned a few new things on my travels across equestria trying to learn how to control the dark forces you and i deal with" He says as he finally told her his mission after all these years.

Luna sighed. "You could have told me sooner... Wrote or something... I was worried sick about you..." She watched him work. "Be careful not to mess up and of the flowers you DIDN'T destroy with your lightening. Celestia worked hard to plant those."

Lunar watched, curious. She didn't have much memory of him; he left about two months after she arrived. She felt like he was her big brother, though. "Wanna tell him what you were thinking of doing? He'll probably be really excited..." she hinted, smiling a little.

"I'm being careful mom" he says chuckling as he continues. "I found some interesting things as well" he says as he makes the courtyard look good as new but he continues to work carefully planting more beautiful flowers so when aunt Tia sees more gorgeous flowers and not burnt to a crisp flowers shell be more happy as he uses his teeth to water the flowers working very hard as he looks at lunar. "And that is?"

Luna blinked. "Oh, I almost forgot to tell him." She looked at Flair. "Lunar's going to be your sister, soon," she said with a smile.

Lunar smiled brightly, bouncing slightly. "She's going to adopt me!" she exclaimed, beaming with excitement and joy. "I was practically like your little sister anyways. Now it'll be official!"

He grins. "Well that sure is some good news" he chuckles as he continues to work. "Looks like I won't be so lonely anymore and now I can't leave whenever I wish I have a little sister to look out for that's a most prominent promise that I can never break" he says smiling more and more the more he thought about it the happier he became

Lunar smiled brightly. "I know. You'll have to take caaaaaare of meeeeeeee,' she teased, running up and hugging him tightly.

Luna smiled. She loved the fact she was going to have a daughter. "I sign the papers on it tomorrow morning before we head out," she said, beaming.

He stops as he puts down the shovel. "You know I'm terrified about tomorrow what if something goes wrong what if I loss control and go on a rampage? The last time this happen someone in my travels stopped me with...." He blushes and shakes his head. "Never mind think I can handle it" he works a lot harder now making the courtyard look even better than what he destroyed

Lunar blinked, looking at him. "I'm sure I can calm you. I'll be going into battle, too, so if you get out of hand, I know a spell that can help tame you. I used it on..." her voice trailed off, realizing she's spoke too much. Her hoof instantly went to the holy dagger on her hip, her ears lowering a little.

Luna blinked, smiling. "Oh wow! The yard looks amazing!" she exclaimed, quickly changing the subject.

Flux quietly got to work alone. She figured it couldn't be that hard. But after a dozen atempts and failed pieces of scrap metal. She settled for the one she took on the wall instead. She decided less is more anyway. She swooshed it around as she walked out.

Novel smiles softly and and nods "alright" she looks up at the castle, eagerly waiting to show the princesses her books. She took her time though, wanting to enjoy her walk. When they arrived at the gates she let out a scream of horror at the sight of the dead guards

Edited by strideralchemy

Steel looked at grell "well the. That was certainly interesting we could use deaths door to sneak in" steel said

Grell nodded "we could but the pony has to fear death"

They walked together heading out to the courtyard they walked past loins and lunar and flair discussing something in hushed voices