Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy gets a real name!

Red Cedar

She'll always be Derpy to me, and regardless of later edits, that's the only name that was used in FIM (unless we count the end credits where she was listed as "Muffins" multiple times). Though Pony Life went with the later name. :derp:

I think I've mentioned it before somewhere, but I like the idea of Muffins being her last name. "Derpy Muffins" sounds pretty cute!

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

She'll always be Derpy to me, and regardless of later edits, that's the only name that was used in FIM (unless we count the end credits where she was listed as "Muffins" multiple times). Though Pony Life went with the later name. :derp:

I think I've mentioned it before somewhere, but I like the idea of Muffins being her last name. "Derpy Muffins" sounds pretty cute!

I would say 100% this but I actually like the idea of Muffins being a special nickname used by close friends. What are you thoughts on that vs last name? 

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-06-05 at 8:50 PM, Jedishy said:

I would say 100% this but I actually like the idea of Muffins being a special nickname used by close friends. What are you thoughts on that vs last name? 

I like that idea too. :) Whether it's a nickname or last name, either idea would provide an explanation for her having more than one official name. And considering her love for muffins, I can imagine her liking that nickname! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2