Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Lost Episode

Akemi Homura

(edited)

Hello everyone. I am a time traveler from the year 2014, and I'm here to warn you about one of the future episodes -- Season 3, Episode 13 - "Damnation". This is supposedly the "lost episode" of the show My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic. It was a tape found in a back alley in October 2012. I must warn you to take care of yourselves if you manage to stumble upon a tape with the exact title... the five teenagers who found it and watched the tape have either killed themselves, went mentally insane, and one refuses to talk about it completely. The tape was especially suspicious for not only this but because the episode had not even aired yet at the time; in VHS format, no less. But I will tell you the content in this episode should one of you folk manage to stumble across a suspicious looking tape -- just so you can stop the film right away.

The episode begins with nothing peculiar except for the fact that the episode skips straight to the intro - no reflecting on the past episode, no credits, nothing. After the intro, the tape cuts to static for about 30 seconds. After this, the screen cuts to black. A faint sound of an ambient synthesizer noise creeps it's way in. This goes on for about 25:11 long, before finally, the first hints of animation become clear. Everything looks like a grey sloppy pallet. This goes on for about 10 minutes before finally, everything becomes clear. The animation reveals Spike, everyone's favorite dragon, walking down a road in the middle of a forest on the outskirts of Sweet Apple Acres. Except this isn't the normal Spike. Everything around him, including Spike himself, looks grey, dreary, and miserable, a complete opposite from his usual cheery demeanor. His face wasn't showing, and he was walking in a straight line down the seemingly endless road for about 10 more minutes with depressing keyboard notes in the background.

Suddenly, everything cuts to black for a few more seconds, before it cuts to Spike standing in front of a mansion. A colorless cabbie is parked in front of the mansion, revealing that Spike has just stepped out of it. By this point, the keyboard notes have faded away, leaving literally nothing but silence. Abrasive, stomach twisting silence. By this point, Spike finally turns his head, to reveal a demented evil smile.

Spike then turns his head to the cabbie, his face becoming even more sick and twisted with each second. You can practically hear maggots eating away from the inside of his scaly flesh. Suddenly, Spike turned to the cabbie and shouted "Yo homes, smell ya later! I looked to my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!"

Edited by Tom Da Diamond
  • Brohoof 6

I'll admit it.

I'm a sucker for Creepy pasta even though they freak me out. And you had me, though the timetraveler part ruined a bit of it for me, but the rest was pretty was pretty dang creepy, if a bit cliche.

But dat ending... XD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...