Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Anything Can Happen (Pony RP)

~Phoenix~

Renee sat down at a table with a bag of cupcakes and saw the two ponies walking directly at the bakery so she decided to ignore him and read her manual while eating the cupcakes to control herself I better just stay quiet I wouldn't cause any harm.. renee thought as she glanced at the two ponies from a mile away

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravage took a moment to stare at Cybernote.  If ANYPONY back in Manehatten discovers the details of this trip, he thought to himself.  "Come," he said outloud, "follow."  He led the other over to the bakery, and entered the door.  Taking a moment, he chose a table, ignoring a few weird looks he got from other customers.  He was used to such responses....

Ravage took a moment to stare at Cybernote. If ANYPONY back in Manehatten discovers the details of this trip, he thought to himself. "Come," he said outloud, "follow." He led the other over to the bakery, and entered the door. Taking a moment, he chose a table, ignoring a few weird looks he got from other customers. He was used to such responses....

Cybernote sits down across from Ravage. "So...what's up with everyone staring at you? Are you a criminal or something? She looks around curiously. "Am I sitting with a criminal? She thinks,That'd be both cool and bad." She ponders this for a moment. "So what would you like? I think I'll get a honey bun and some grape juice." Edited by cybernote nyan

"Criminal?" Ravage asked.  "Let us just say that I have a well deserved reputation.  But do not be alarmed.  At the moment, I have no need for... those skills."  He glared at the others around them, and they all turned back to their own business.  "Now, to the task at hand.  A grain muffin and orange juice will suffice."

"Criminal?" Ravage asked. "Let us just say that I have a well deserved reputation. But do not be alarmed. At the moment, I have no need for... those skills." He glared at the others around them, and they all turned back to their own business. "Now, to the task at hand. A grain muffin and orange juice will suffice."

A waitress comes to our table. "What would you like to order today?" Cybernote tells her what we'd like to have. "Okay, can I have a name for this order?" Cybernote and Ravage." I say politely. After writing everything down she walks off. "So Ravage, where are ye from?

@@cybernote nyan

"I currently work in Manehatten," Ravage replied, his voice deep and heavily (russian) accented, "and reside there as well.  Normally my duties do not involve leaving the city, but sometimes a bit of travel is required."  He took a quick glance around the room, obviously checking out the surroundings.  It was an old habit.  He always liked to be aware of everypony around him, just in case....