Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Just In: MLP Created by Satan to Confuse Men

Banul

Hi !  We already had a thread going on this video so I went ahead and merged the one you started.  When considering a new topic, please take a few minutes to search and see if it already exists.  Thanks!  :)

• Brohoof 5

It bothers me that this person has the same amount of say in our elections and referenda as I do. This is why I have turned against the idea of universal suffrage.

Anyway, as with anyone else who is attempting to demonize unjustly a whole demographic, he goes for the most stereotypically girly and infantilist things he can find and uses that to base his assessment on. What this borderline mental case fails to realize is there are many bronies who are pretty masculine in general, and many have firearms. Yeah, I crossdress and love plushies and such, but I also love watching shit blow up and wish to acquire firearms when I can financially accommodate that. There's a gender spectrum, not two poles on which someone MUST belong. But, to him, either you're completely normal or are a sissy.

I found it especially lamentable yet simultaneously amusing when he reeled off all the things a Christian man should be, all of which are in fact the things the show promulgates. I guess using this logic, I need to leave the brony scene because I'm an ardent agnostic and Faust and MLP is CLEARLY PUSHING A CHRISTIAN AGENDA!!!!

Hahaha, anyway, I need to finish doing my nails.

Edited by Roketsune
  • Brohoof 1

Allot of humor about satan on here. Good to see that most people here can see what this blind fool cannot. Then again this is one of those Illuminati conspiracy theorists picking on yet again something everyone is entertained by because they cannot leave well enough alone. I'm open to spiritual belief of religions but it's when extremists like this come into the picture, it just reminds me of why I am a Agnostic Wiccan. I don't mind going to church, hell I'll go to baptisms. I just do not like those who will forcefully shove their beliefs down our throats and expect to be respected. In reality, it's pricks like this that need a good punch to the face and a explanation that what they do is against FREE WILL. That there is a big no-no, no matter what religion your in.

• Brohoof 1

Because the bible, and most creationists advocate against all of that.

Anyways, this is a great example of Bronophobia.... Together, we can find a cure. And smack these nut jobs in the face with it.

I don't know what Church you go to but that's not true. Watching this show has made me a better Christian. I've had more than one time of seeing an episode on Saturday and learned a good moral only for a similar message to be repeated to me in Mass during the homily. (For those that don't know, that's when the Priest reads a passage and then talks about his interpretation of what it means an how it applies today. Usually with some variation of being good to other people and taking responsibility.)

Not to step on anypony's beliefs or anything, but I really am starting to think Protestantism is bad at least as far as modern social issues go. Let me stress I know my Church has a lot to answer for. It isn't Catholicism that's saying God just zapped us all into being with the scientific sophistication of a damned coloring book though.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, this topic grew popular.... :ooh:

Well, I watched some of his other videos, despise the whole "illuminati exposing" stuff , this guy seemed pretty logical and intelligent. He even made several interesting acclamation on some videos.

Is sad that such a smart man is blinded by some extreme religious beliefs.

Or maybe he was partly joking, who knows... :adorkable:

Edited by Minsiuer Niel

Wow, this topic grew popular.... :ooh:

Well, I watched some of his other videos, despise the whole "illuminati exposing" stuff , this guy seemed pretty logical and intelligent. He even made several interesting acclamation on some videos.

Is sad that such a smart man is blinded by some extreme religious beliefs.

Or maybe he was partly joking, who knows... :adorkable:

No, this guy is 100% legit and takes all this seriously. He also lacks a brain.

• Brohoof 1

No, this guy is 100% legit and takes all this seriously. He also lacks a brain.

Well, if you say so.... ;)

I certainly feel a bit sad for him. There are many problems he may face IRL.

Edited by Minsiuer Niel

Because the bible, and most creationists advocate against all of that.

Anyways, this is a great example of Bronophobia.... Together, we can find a cure. And smack these nut jobs in the face with it.

I'm a bible believing creationist Christian and I don't even agree with this guy.

I think there are some branches of Christianity, like this guy for example, that are probably far more influenced by superstition and conspiracy rather than biblical scripture...and so that's why we get these kind of wackos who go around looking for the devil in the broom closet. The reality is, they're trying to find conspiracy in MLP and the fandom surrounding it when really it's just not there.

• Brohoof 5

I don't know what Church you go to but that's not true. Watching this show has made me a better Christian. I've had more than one time of seeing an episode on Saturday and learned a good moral only for a similar message to be repeated to me in Mass during the homily. (For those that don't know, that's when the Priest reads a passage and then talks about his interpretation of what it means an how it applies today. Usually with some variation of being good to other people and taking responsibility.)

Not to step on anypony's beleif or anything, but I really am starting to think Protestantism is bad at least as far as modern social issues go. Let me stress I know my Church has a lot to answer for. It isn't Catholicism that's saying God just zapper us all into being with the scientific sophistication of a damned coloring book.

I am really sorry i used such a broad term..... i meant the Presuppositional apologetics.... the ones that make the christian faith look reallllly bad...

• Brohoof 1

I am really sorry i used such a broad term..... i meant the Presuppositional apologetics.... the ones that make the christian faith look reallllly bad...

Apology accepted, trust me though, I know exactly the archetype of person you are referring to. Backwards, reflexive, paranoid, and uncultured.

Edited by Steel Accord

As a Protestant Christian I can say that the only "satanic" thing about MLP is just magic being in it. Friendship is Magic. But magic is heresy. But still it teaches good morals and values and is a great show for all ages. And some Christians believe that MLP is of the devil because of how it encourages bestiality. But I'm a Christian and I still love the show. And I'd never fuck a pony... :mellow:

And I'm a celibate Baptist, so f***ing a pony is kind of out for me too.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm honestly surprised, now that this came to mind, he didn't come across cloppers and run enthusiastically with that stereotype. His repudiation is actually rather mild compared to the possible maximum.

Also, if the Illuminati actually knew this would be a hit with adults ahead of time, I want in on their club. They're extremely prescient and smart and clearly like the things I do.

Well, he did get one thing right at least: men and women are not the same thing. Brilliant observation.

Also, while I wouldn't go so far as to call it Illuminati mind control, I do sorta agree with his assertion that a lot of parents hand off the responsibility of being actual parents to the public school system, which has a habit of instilling the ideologies of the teachers into the students. Buuuuuut that's just my two cents.

• Brohoof 2

Well, he did get one thing right at least: men and women are not the same thing. Brilliant observation.

Also, while I wouldn't go so far as to call it Illuminati mind control, I do sorta agree with his assertion that a lot of parents hand off the responsibility of being actual parents to the public school system, which has a habit of instilling the ideologies of the teachers into the students. Buuuuuut that's just my two cents.

I would like to recommend a youtube channel by the name AronRa to you. It is very insightful.

I agree, our school system is shit...... we used to be number 1 in science test scores. we are now 37. Why?......  Texas Board of Indoctrination.

• 4 weeks later...

As a Christian myself, I find that video an embarrassment to Christianity in general by giving us Christian Bronies (and to other Christians who aren't Bronies) a bad name.

Since I am open-minded, I sat through the whole video and while doing so, every time I disagreed with what he was saying, I would pause and then challenge him with questions (as if he were in front of me) about things he might have not even known about the show and the further positive truth about Bronies and the fandom around it.

This guy was definitely close-minded. He should know better than to judge others blatantly like that.

Concerning the sexual orientation topic he brought up, I am a straight male (I still hold strong to that) and I have been baptized in submersion in water (which happened a few months before I became a Brony). Even though I like the show (and that I have my own OC/Ponysona and what-not), I still hold strong to my religious beliefs. But that doesn't mean that I should discriminate others who may view the value of life more differently than I do, as I know better than to cause a riot between different ideologies (I do not want to fight anyone (or anypony). I am a peaceful, calm and collective person).

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 4

Men? What about thee females/women of this fandom? Were we too supposed to be confuse by Satan?! (I'm Muslim actually XD), It is now too late! Alas! We've now seen the light of this evil! Allow thee "LLLUMINATI CONFIRMED!" posts to roll right in! Lauren Faust had long ago stole her soul to thee devil!

Edited by GoldenGlintingPurple
  • Brohoof 1