Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Just In: MLP Created by Satan to Confuse Men

Banul

As a Protestant Christian I can say that the only "satanic" thing about MLP is just magic being in it. Friendship is Magic. But magic is heresy. But still it teaches good morals and values and is a great show for all ages. And some Christians believe that MLP is of the devil because of how it encourages bestiality. But I'm a Christian and I still love the show. And I'd never fuck a pony... :mellow:

• Brohoof 6

Im pagan but I've too a lot of churches just to learn about their points of views but pastel talking

ponies is the work of Satan?  I think the Dark Lord would have other things to do on his master

plans to make evil on earth....

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Did you know that ponies are the cause, why mankind is so corrupt?

See. I can also make effortless claims just like this.

full.gif

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Do you know what cartoon is more responsible for all the evil in this world?

It is called "My Little Human: Hatred is Tragic" :P

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 6

As a deeply devoted Christian myself, I am appalled by this video. Knowing that people like this exist makes me cringe. MLP is a harmless show that anyone can enjoy, whether they are male or female, atheist or Buddist, it doesn't matter. People like this make Christ followers look like a bunch of hypocrites. I'm deeply sorry if any of you have encountered people like the man in this video, I really am. This man is a self-righteous person who thinks he's doing "God's work" when, in reality, he is a nutcase. Just talking about this makes me feel ill.

• Brohoof 8

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, no this can't be real, tell me this isn't real! *looks to the left to see a guy telling him that the video is being serious*

Rainbow-Dash-Laughter.png

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like he forgot to take his medicine. My aunt has delusions about satan being in certain things and stuff like that, and she is a confirmed schizophrenic, and a fanatical Christian.

She also Threw holy water (yes, she keeps gallons of holy water she had blessed by a Catholic priest!) On my uncle once cause he was talking in his sleep! (According to her, he was speaking in satanic tounge)

• Brohoof 5

First, let me get this down RIGHT away.

* I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF THIS GUY OR A CHRISTIAN

* THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WHO SUPPORTS HIS OWN CHANNEL WITH HIS OWN WORDS

I look through this guy's videos to see what crazy stuff this guy comes up with, being an atheist and such. The I find that he made a video about bronies.

(Most of his videos are about the Illuminati)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQ-RO00mhk

I thought this was to stupid to be believed. So forum, what do YOU think? DO you agree, or disagree. Were there some interesting points that you would like to point out. Please post your thoughts and I will be actively discussing this point with y'all.

• Brohoof 3

I can't view it cause it crahees the internet on the worlds best ipad. But going from the title and thumbnail, this seems about as serious as a marmite allergy.

• Brohoof 3

This guy is legit. I swear, watch it and other videos on his channel. He legitimately thinks all of this stuff and posts it on Youtube.

That guy should just be sent to the moon. Be more useful up there. XD and I can't think of anything else to say but there's a character limit.

post-22929-0-30524100-1427058221_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

:lol: Omg, can people get any dumber than this? Its just funny to see what people come up with. But this? This takes the cake.

img-3599289-1-pinkie_conspiracy.jpg

I thought people were dumb when they couldn't hold a gun properly, but now i know better.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 5