Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Just In: MLP Created by Satan to Confuse Men

Banul

This guy is strait garbage I mean a landfill what is this crap I could not even watch the whole thing because I could feel myself getting dumber as I watched it. I can't believe this crap is even in existance this guy here needs to fall in a deep hole somewhere, and never be found. O this type of sh*t just pisses me off I can't talk on it any futher it makes me mad as hell.

• Brohoof 3

Unfortunately he was trying to make a point by using the MLP subculture and especially bronies for the argumentation. He might have said in the title that MLP is satanic but in the end it was more about gender confusion and how men are not acting like men should be acting. Sadly his religious train of belief makes him blind to the point that he is unable to see the bigger picture, making tolerant remarks and confirming them by generalizing it with taking the flaws of all of society.

Sure, relationships don't last forever, divorces occur but then again, compared to centuries ago, it is actually possible to get through these things. Back then, people didn't marry out of love (or for that point couldn't even divorce). Humans are slowly evaluating their own aspects to the point that they don't feel the need to be guided by a higher power like a little baby needing to get tended to by it's parents all the time and start growing independent, thinking a lot more about things happening and become more individual everyday.

Back to the point, his opinion might have gotten more positive feedback in the past but still I can tell where he's coming from and he seems to try to legitemately make a point and help society resolving it's issues. While I admire that, I dislike the way he approached it by first using a scapegoat and generalizing it to the whole of society and second not going to bother to look further into this group he uses as his scapegoats because that might invalidate his points a little.

As for gender confusion, I don't think that homosexuality or gender equality are things that are necessarily bad. It's been looked down on for a long time and even punished to be different from the norm, so people surpressed their true colors. Now that most people can be open about their interests and sexuality, there are those who stick to stigmata of the past, whether they were raised to do so or on their own free will. This video was an example of how much the bible, which in my opinion is written by humans to keep other humans in check, can surpress the mind and cognitive abilities of humans and manipulate them to adapt to society easily. (Sorry to all those christians out there who feel offended) I mean seeing how many different types of christians there are, you've gotta wonder if there's different gods for christianity or if god himself has a personality disorder if he exists, that is. (Again, sorry if that's offensive to you)

• Brohoof 3

Why do people keep bringing up the Illuminati? For Celestia's sake, it doesn't even exist! Just ignore this guy, he is just another person who completely misinterprets what the Bible says.

• Brohoof 4

I think that The Vigilant Christian Mario needs to look at the major division of brony culture and realize that we're not all that bad, or gender confused rather. I watched one of his videos about a Youtube user named CreationistCat who made a video about him and it was falsely flagged and taken down. He was talking about how unfair it was so I'm trying to figure out how to flag this one and others to get it taken down. Any ideas?

• Brohoof 2

This is all i have to say on the video right now:

5b8.jpg

I just, there isn't enougth words in the dictionary to say how stupid and wrong this guy and his video is. And there isn't enougth face-hoof images to express the fandoms reaction to the video!

• Brohoof 8

I swear I've seen this same video in another thread...Anyway, this guy is a complete nut; a hypocrite if you ask me. He's making Christians like me look bad. I'm sorry if you are annoyed by this guy; he doesn't know what he is talking about. Plus, the Illuminati isn't even real! It's just a stupid conspiracy. I hope he realizes what he's doing is horrible.

• Brohoof 3

First, let me get this down RIGHT away.

* I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF THIS GUY OR A CHRISTIAN

* THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WHO SUPPORTS HIS OWN CHANNEL WITH HIS OWN WORDS

I look through this guy's videos to see what crazy stuff this guy comes up with, being an atheist and such. The I find that he made a video about bronies.

(Most of his videos are about the Illuminati)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQ-RO00mhk

I thought this was to stupid to be believed. So forum, what do YOU think? DO you agree, or disagree. Were there some interesting points that you would like to point out. Please post your thoughts and I will be actively discussing this point with y'all.

I'm a Christian...I don't agree with what this guy is likely trying to say (didn't watch the full video. I don't really have the time.)

But two things I want to say:

1: Bronyism does not mean that if you watch and like my little pony, you are gender confused. I can prove that myself as a young man and a brony...I have a girlfriend (whom I would like to marry) and am willingly acting like a man as God created me. That's not gender confusion or going against God's created design for the sexes. That's doing what I should be doing...and I don't think liking a show about cartoon ponies disqualifies me from it...unless surface is really the only thing which matters.

2: the illuminati doesn't exist, and if it does, why should Christians care or be looking for them? Our purpose here isn't to be looking for every nut conspiracy theory and trying to solve for mystery behind it. It's to bring the lost to Christ and to glorify God. Poking around for the illuminati or trying to find the devil in the broom closet isn't really going to be fruitful or beneficial to anyone (especially believers). I think it does more to make us Christians cower in a corner and seclude ourselves from the world rather than get out there and tell people about what great a salvation we have.

Just my two cents really.

• Brohoof 4

*sigh* This is why people don't take us religious people seriously....

Just- ghasduahaisghsdasfas-

(Apart from the Illuminati symbols, I will give him that.

Edited by baltosaa
  • Brohoof 1

Ugh, this nutjob again... Seriously, the Vigilant Christian needs to cry everyone a river, build a bridge, and get the hell over it! Not only does he attack MLP, he's gone after many, many cartoons and labeled them as satanic because reasons!

This guy's an idiot!

• Brohoof 2

Dear Jesus... Even God himself must be ashamed of people like this guy, spreading stupidity and rendering a good deal of our future generations irredeemably moronic

• Brohoof 4

I've seen the light, my friends. I now know that MLP was created by Satan, the Illuminati, and the one world government. I now realize that all of my problems are the fault of the ponies because God said so, and also maybe chemicals in food?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQ-RO00mhk#t=52

Turn away now before you are lost to hell forever!

OH MY GOD, QUICKLY, WE NEED A BACK-UP PLAN, ALL HAIL SATAN

thumb_castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-cast

• Brohoof 3

What is the deal with this Christian notion of MLP, and Satan/Illuminati crap. It makes me sick, and the deal with gender roles why can't we just be people. I mean the hell with whats a "man", or "women" or whats there's like say blue is for boy, and pink is for girls crap. Why can't people just be people, and not be labled you dig.

OH MY GOD, QUICKLY, WE NEED A BACK-UP PLAN, ALL HAIL SATAN

img-3603440-1-thumb_castlevania-lords-of

hahahahahahahahahahahaha post-31415-0-28535600-1427172921.jpg

• Brohoof 3

When he brought up the diet! Oh I was so close to having tears. Here's what I want to know. Why do these guys who see an issue with gender behavior never come across the manly parts of the fandom? I get that he has a different definition of manliness but still. How can you say that we are low on testosterone when our most well known fanfics are some of the most action packed things ever written? I don't think MLP has actually changed us, more than we've changed MLP, when it comes to masculinity versus femininity.

• Brohoof 2

If it undermines my credibility that I don't click on it, then please ignore what I have to say. I'm not clicking it on principal though. I don't think hate videos even deserve my viewership, not even simply to downvote them.

I am a practicing Catholic and I am disgusted that someone could call this show anything more sinister than a toy commercial! Which we all know it very well could have been but thank God and Lauren Faust that it's not.

Watching this show has made me a better person and a better Christian. So if I should ever meet this wretch in real life or someone like him, I would have some very choice words with them.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 5

.........*sigh* You know, the guy who made this absolute travesty of a video has an IQ that would make a very good golf score, I'll give him that. You know, people like this are one of the many reasons why I'm an atheist

• Brohoof 4

As a new age atheist, I can tell ya this kid is wacko! The Amazing Atheist has a great idea once that we should all make a video about how the Vigilant Christian is Satanic.

It is basically the basis for most of his videos that X is satanic etc etc.

Family Guy, Disney. Its all a part of the Satanic ILLUMINATI CONSPIROCY! ooooohouuuuhohoooooooo! *Ghost sounds*

:comeatus:

Good night everypony! I am off to beds now! :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

.........*sigh* You know, the guy who made this absolute travesty of a video has an IQ that would make a very good golf score, I'll give him that. You know, people like this are one of the many reasons why I'm an atheist

His video is a classic example of what I have dubbed "Bromofobia".... An irrational fear of bronies, signified by intolerance and hatred toward Bronies. It's caused when someone can't comprehend why someone is a brony, and when there is confusion and uninteligence, fear arises.

#Bromofobia

• Brohoof 1

72428%20-%20animated%20nope%20spike.gif?

I'd normally have some sort of witty comment to make about a video like this, but to do that I feel like I should actually watch it so I know exactly how moronic the guy who made it is, and in exactly what way his backwards-thinking worldview has caused him to go wrong..

And at 11-plus minutes... that ain't happening. There isn't nearly enough whiskey in the world to get me through all of it.

• Brohoof 2

I truly hope the OP is being sarcastic.

As far as I'm concerned that's absolute nonsense. Why would the Devil create something that fosters good will, harmony, friendship, and tolerance?

Because the bible, and most creationists advocate against all of that.

Anyways, this is a great example of Bronophobia.... Together, we can find a cure. And smack these nut jobs in the face with it.

Edited by UnstoppableXD0001