Do you miss summer vacation

Metallic Strings

I am 25 now, so.....you get the idea

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Do I miss the weather? Yeah I do.

Do I miss the time off? Kinda, although it would mean I'd be going back to work full-time, but at the same time. It would mean I could spend time with a very special individual.

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Eh, I never really had summer vacation; even in my school years. All I did was sit on my ass and play video games. :P

Actually, that wasn't too bad... XD

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

Yes and no. I miss having the freedom and the time off and not worry about anything. But at the same time, since I started working, I feel lazy if I'm off more than two days in a row. XD

• Brohoof 1

oexujvt.png

"I love all history because it's storytelling" - Natalie Dormer

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I really miss having summer vacations. Now it's no different from any other time of the year. A time of the year I could really do without entirely since the weather is so miserable.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I don't miss anything summer. I hate the heat and the brightness of the sun. Bleh.

Plus I'm not in school so I don't get breaks that are more than a few days long.

Depends really. Not really a fan of the hot weather, but last summer was blissful for me since that was when I started watching MLP and spending more time with my M&B regiment. So it would be nice to have that again.