Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you miss summer vacation

Metallic Strings

I don't do much during summer vacation. So I use to go to take extra classes at uni or grab some extra hours at work. I'm not much of a partygoer but I do enjoy the warm beach weather. :P

I'll miss it once I'm out of college and it will be reduced to only a few weeks instead of the six to eight it has been in the past years. Hell, I didn't have one last year because I was attempting to graduate...and failed. This year I won't have one because I need to work, and next year it will be short, so yes, I do miss it.

I find you really appreciate the free time you have a lot more when you have less of it. The summer holidays is great for the first week or so, but then I just feel like I should be doing something productive to break up the hours.

That being said, I do love having plenty of time to lie in the sun. B)

• 2 weeks later...

I miss summer vacation a ton but I don't know how much of one I'll have. I'm about to graduate from high school so I have a ton of work and preparation I'll need to do for college this summer, in addition to the fact that I'm trying to get a job as soon as possible.