Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask StormJumper!

AmberDust

(edited)

"Hey! Nice to meet ya! You look a bit like me! Yay! I need to hug you for no reason!"

Uuh sure thing, man. I guess.

...Hey, you got something in your eyes, there? Still in the nightmare Night spirit, I guess!

Edited by AmberDust

Hey, you got something in your eyes, there? Still in the nightmare Night spirit, I guess!

"You mean the dragon eye thing? Nah, that's permanent...  I alway was like this... At least since I remember..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

(To StormJumper)

"If you were faced with a wish, the concequence of which being that whatever you wished for being it reversed, and having to wish or die, what would you wish for?"

That's a weirdly specific condition! So, you're basically asking me what the opposite of my wish would be? Hm.

Well, go big or go home.

I'd wish to never, ever, ever get to meet the Princesses, and certainly NEVER have Luna meet me in my dreams. Nope, never.

Hello there!

Do you enjoy animals and nature?

What is your favorite animal? (besides ponies)

If you could have the house of your dreams, what would it look like, and where would it be located?

I'm not really that into Animals, but I like Nature enough, I guess. I have an appreciation for weather. ;)

If I had to pick an animal as my favourite, I'd say prefer birds. The little ones are nice, and when they sing it makes mornings a whole lot nicer.

The house of my dreams? One that I can take with me wherever I go! I know that's kind of stretching it, but that would honestly be perfect. I am CONSTANTLY flying all over the place because of my job, so a house that could follow me around would really help. Like a little piece of Cloud that floated on the breeze!