Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question the mane 6

firestarter

I'll tell you all them.
Twilight, why do you own everysingle fan fiction known to man?

Rainbow Dash, are you a lesbian?

Pinkie Pie, do you slaughter ponies for fun, or is it a serious business?

Rarity, would you kill ponies for their coats?

Fluttershy, ever hear about KFC?
Applejack, want an orange?

• Brohoof 2

I would ask Rarity what her favorite color is and what she thinks is the most hideous fashion trend she ever came across in Ponyville. Id ask her where she gets her hair done too lol :comeatus:

I'll tell you all them.
Twilight, why do you own everysingle fan fiction known to man?

Rainbow Dash, are you a lesbian?

Pinkie Pie, do you slaughter ponies for fun, or is it a serious business?

Rarity, would you kill ponies for their coats?

Fluttershy, ever hear about KFC?
Applejack, want an orange?

Since when does Pinkie Pie slaughter ponies? And why would Rarity kill her own kind for fashion?

• Brohoof 1

Fanfictions... Fanfictions everywhere...

@topic:

Twillight: how does it feel to use magic... like levitating things...

Rainbow Dash: do you ever think scootaloo will be able to fly?

Pinkie pie: how and where was the best party you set up?

Fluttershy: since the day you quit it, how do you think cloudsdale may have changed?

Applejack: do you think that when you and rainbow dash are being competitive, your friendship grows?

Rarity: you only know how to make costumes for ponies, or can you make one for... maybe a human?

Edited by Burning Snow
  • Brohoof 3

It makes no sense to compare Pinkie Pie to a violent character. Whoever you're referencing is NOTHING LIKE HER. That's why I don't get it.

He's making a reference to Cupcakes, a fanfiction where pinkie pie kills ponies, not a thing about the true pinkie pie  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Fine, I'll be blunt.

Cupcakes.

still don't get it... and I'm rather bored. Have a good day.

He's making a reference to Cupcakes, a fanfiction where pinkie pie kills ponies, not a thing about the true pinkie pie  :lol:

How exactly am i supposed to know of a story another Pony wrote? furthermore it doesnt pay to assume clearly. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 3

How exactly am i supposed to know of a story another Pony wrote? furthermore it doesnt pay to assume clearly. :okiedokielokie:

Yeah, i'm not saying it's your fault, just telling you from where it came, and trust me, don't watch or read dark fanfictions, sometimes it just make people mislead what is from the real show, and what is not  ^_^  have a nice day/night (idk what time is where you live)

• Brohoof 1

That makes no sense.... at all. Pinkie pie isn't a violent pony no matter what you take from her.

She's so innocent... so pure!

KEEP HER AWAY FROM FIMFIC.NET!

Note: Cupcakes is a really crappy fanfic story in which Pinkie turns evil and kills Rainbow Dash. It's a really crappy fanfic. It's not even scary, it's just sad. And really, really badly-written.

Edited by Asquerade
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, i'm not saying it's your fault, just telling you from where it came, and trust me, don't watch or read dark fanfictions, sometimes it just make people mislead what is from the real show, and what is not  ^_^  have a nice day/night (idk what time is where you live)

I can tell the difference lol but I was not informed so I did not think it was a fanfic reference. I like reading alternate versions of stories.

She's so innocent... so pure!

KEEP HER AWAY FROM FIMFIC.NET!

Note: Cupcakes is a really crappy fanfic story in which Pinkie turns evil and kills Rainbow Dash. It's a really crappy fanfic. It's not even scary, it's just sad. And really, really badly-written.

Agreed and duly noted. lol :lol:

• Brohoof 3

I can tell the difference lol but I was not informed so I did not think it was a fanfic reference. I like reading alternate versions of stories.

Agreed and duly noted. lol :lol:

Eeeyup. I mean, I can vaguely see the appeal of a horror story... But for a different fandom! MLP has the kind of characters you love. If you want to write a survival horror, write one starring freaking Sasuke Uchiha or something!

Also, Cupcakes isn't a proper horror story. It's just a bad and meaningless gorefest, the one thing that's bad, but not quite as bad as cheap jumpscares.

• Brohoof 1

Eeeyup. I mean, I can vaguely see the appeal of a horror story... But for a different fandom! MLP has the kind of characters you love. If you want to write a survival horror, write one starring freaking Sasuke Uchiha or something!

Also, Cupcakes isn't a proper horror story. It's just a bad and meaningless gorefest, the one thing that's bad, but not quite as bad as cheap jumpscares.

I think if you ARE going to write a fanfic of that nature than you should try and stay true to the characters from the show. Make your own characters to kill off, and try and write it well. If you cant write then get advice from other writers as to how to make stories better. Furthermore if you are going to reference something A. Make it known to the folks you quote to. & B. Make sure its relevant to the thread. That post made no sense compared to what this thread was made for. "What questions would you ask the mane 6?" If pinky pie isn't like that in the show why ask the question? And for the record Rainbow Dash is a TOMBOY not a LESBIAN . There's a difference.

• Brohoof 2

I think if you ARE going to write a fanfic of that nature than you should try and stay true to the characters from the show. Make your own characters to kill off, and try and write it well. If you cant write then get advice from other writers as to how to make stories better. Furthermore if you are going to reference something A. Make it known to the folks you quote to. & B. Make sure its relevant to the thread. That post made no sense compared to what this thread was made for. "What questions would you ask the mane 6?" If pinky pie isn't like that in the show why ask the question? And for the record Rainbow Dash is a TOMBOY not a LESBIAN . There's a difference.

Eeeyup! Besides, rainbows probably mean something completely different in Equestria, so asking her if she's lesbian would be completely unexpected.

• Brohoof 1

Eeeyup! Besides, rainbows probably mean something completely different in Equestria, so asking her if she's lesbian would be completely unexpected.

Im just speculating but im gonna go ahead and say a rainbow is to represent the elements of harmony. I know it has nothing to do with homosexuality. Yes, that question would be extremely out of place... she would probably even hurt whoever asked her lol

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: How is your time as an alicorn princess? What do you like and dislike about it?

Rarity: Have you always talked that way or were you influenced to talk that way? If you were, then what influenced you to talk that way? I'm asking this because you little sister doesn't talk the same way you do.

Rainbow Dash: Where's the rest of your family? Any siblings? Any backstory about them you would like to share?

Fluttershy: Same question as Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie: Best party you've attended that isn't organized by you?

Applejack: What is your favorite food to make with apples?

But really, don't worry, cupcakes is worse than CHR and My Immortal combined!

And to give you an idea of how bad CHR is: Here's a Let's Play!

I've read My Immortal several times. But whats cupcakes?

Also, I'd ask twilight to teach me EVERYTHING about Equeistrian history and geography.